+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jani Lane

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar
    I was shocked to see him on this show.. I knew he has gained wieght (A friend of mine is now in Warrant)... he has not aged well and it would be great to see him get out of this what he wants.. He really is a great person.

If too much alcohol is the deal, he has to stop or he will just keep getting sicker... it's messing with his liver which you need for a good metabolism. He needs a long stay in a relaxing type of rehab place. Period.

He's not gonna get better in his current environment, at this time. He's gotta break loose and get healthy. Wasn't he just hospitalised recently? Danger sign.

I think the only reason he dropped 8 lbs is that he has temporary quit alcohol and a stay in the hospital will do that. Afterall alcohol is sugar based and high in empty calories.

At least Jani seems to be exercising. That's a start. He seems to at least want to lose the weight.

I hope he can stay sober.

Jani looked fantastic, present and lucid. If quitting alcohol was the reason for the quick 8lb. drop-Good. It's amazing how alcohol abuse can ravage your looks and rob one's personality. I'm rooting for him.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyx
    It's amazing how alcohol abuse can ravage your looks
    thank god i never abused it when I drank....I just drank to excess.....
    Last edited by joeguy; 08-17-2005 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    thank god i never abused it when I drank....I just drank to excess.....

Thank God your looks are still intact.

i dont really like him they should've traded himinstead of miss Toccara () but good thing he is trying to change!

i think jani looks great now comparatively. he's not back in his warrant form, but he looks like a different person than those first couple of weeks. he had the elvis drug bloat going on initially and pasty skin. i think he looks great.

i do think it's funny how different 6', 190 looks on different ppl. most people would look just fine at that height and weight, and yet he managed to have 30 lbs around his abdomen. weird that his healthy weight is 160. seems so little for 6'.

True - he must have a smallish frame. I've known people who looked near emaciated at 160 at 6'. Maybe it depends if it's mostly muscle or fat.

He looks much better now, and above all, much healthier. Keep up the good work Jami!

Don't let them talk you into any more experimental treatments like mesotherapy though... :shudder: Guard your hard-gained health!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123