+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wendy Kaufman

Wendy Kaufman

From the official site:
    Since the early '90's, Wendy Kaufman has been renowned as the face and voice of Snapple. In the original ad campaign Wendy, a Snapple employee at the time, would read letters from consumers and answer their strange questions. She continues to narrate the current campaign and spends the rest of her time answering fan mail from her Snapple fans.

Additionally, she has appeared in a few movies and television shows including Vegas Vacation. Wendy currently lives in New York City with her husband. She graduated from Syracuse University in 1980 with a dual degree in Sociology and Film.

She's back! I think she was one of the few last year who took the show seriously.

I really liked her last season. She has a great attitude.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Wendy was really an inspiration the last go round with CFC, hopefully she'll be successful this time as well. Her positive attitude and willingness to try really helped her achieve great things, can she do it again?? Hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I really liked her last season. She has a great attitude.
    I liked her too, dagwood! She did have a great attitude.... and a surprisingly filthy mouth!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    I liked her too, dagwood! She did have a great attitude.... and a surprisingly filthy mouth!
    You don't expect that from the Snapple lady, do you?

Watching today's episode, she seems to be quite a smart aleck, too. This season should be fun.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

its so sad that she gained 9 lbs back. Was she 248 or 238 during season one???

I truly hope she is more successful this time at least getting down to 190 and being able to maintain.

Does anyone know how long it was between season 1 and 2, 6 months, 9 months whatever???

FORT Regular
    I freaked out at when I read her stats. She is the same height as me and weighs over twice as much as me. I sure hope she looses the weight this time.

She had a great attitude last year but I think they have bumped up against her comfort zone this time. She does not seem to want to give up her familiar ways of dealing with stress, nor the social aspects of eating... events, buffets, etc.

I just don't see her mind there yet and until that happens - her body isn't gonna follow on its own.

I just wanted to talk back to the screen when the panel all caved at her tears. You've been had!

I liked her last season too, but she's kind of annoying me this season. Is it just me? Maybe I've just had too much Snapple or something. Why be on this show if you aren't really going to give it your all.
    Ludicrous speed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast