+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Toccara Jones

Quote Originally Posted by brit2117
    yeah, it looks like Gary and Tocarra are switching. I would probably be relived if I were Tocarra since the other team seems to do better, but I feel bad that she got so upset.
    the other team seems a bit obnoxious (for lack of a better term), I don't know if that'll go over too well with Toccara. And the fact that she had a pretty good bond with her former team mates may have contributed to her sadness and frustration.

Toccara was crying because she felt betrayed by her team and decided too not lose anymore weight but i guess someone made her come back! I LOVE TOCCARA! also she couldnt believe that Jackee (someone she felt close too) would vote her to the opposing team.

also they had her name on a piece of paper because thats how they voted! Toccara you can do it girl i like ya since the first episode of ANTM!

Quote Originally Posted by video
    the other team seems a bit obnoxious (for lack of a better term), I don't know if that'll go over too well with Toccara. And the fact that she had a pretty good bond with her former team mates may have contributed to her sadness and frustration.

That's true, I didn't think about how obnoxious some of them are, so I guess I wouldn't want to be on that team either.lol

FORT Newbie
    Finally she is getting serious!! OMG I was going to snap seeing her Giggle & Chunkle every 2 seconds over everything!

She even Giggles when they show her in the "Profile Turn Around"

THAT is the #1 reason they all voted her off! She wouldn't shut up & she would laugh at everything.

Yeah it is strange to see her get serious now. Maybe the weight loss and exercise regimen is bringing her to reality and she looks good.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I'm so happy that Toccara lost over 30 lbs. Hopefully she can keep the weight off although she was scaring me last night when she said she wants to gain weight to become 180.

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    wow, toccara is doing so good on celebrity fitclub 2. i hope she can keep the weight off and dont gain anymore.

I hope the same but i don't want her to loose a lot of weight because then she won't be considered as a plus size model. She looked really hot when she weighed 180.

FORT Newbie
    Toccara is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. She should change nothing.....no reductions etc. Large breasts doesn't cause back and shoulder problems...that comes from bad posture. It's bad enough she has to deal with what this society considers the perfect size for modeling...size 0.
    It just goes to show that no matter what size you are, people will always find something to critisize....even if you're a plus size model. You are beautiful...don't change a thing.

-~Sarah~Jael~Brittany~- Twisted*wORDS's Avatar

Re: Toccara Jones

Go Toccara!Im sure she can do really well..I loved her on ANTM..by far the for me one of the best..no the best Plus Size Model in ANTM history.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast