+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Toccara Jones

She's Hot!

I don't care what you think of me for saying this but she is HOT! I don't care if she's fat she still looks good to me. She could all the weight in the world and she would still look good to me. I don't get why people don't see the beauty of her and other fat girls.

She IS Hot

Quote Originally Posted by erictbrown1
    Toccara has always been hot to me.
    Toccara Jones is HOT!

Don't put yourself in danger for the sake of the show Toccarra, you're FABOLOUS and need to stay that way!

The scars from a breast reduction can be horrific! Especially being that many African Americans are prone to keloid scars. If she loves her body (especially her boobs) she should accept the status quo. I think she's fabulous and should lose no more than 20-30 pounds.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMamba
    The scars from a breast reduction can be horrific! Especially being that many African Americans are prone to keloid scars. If she loves her body (especially her boobs) she should accept the status quo. I think she's fabulous and should lose no more than 20-30 pounds.
    Even tho I'm not African American, I had a breast reduction 5 years ago and my scars were not horrible at all. I can still wear a low cut top if I choose and can even wear a bikini top if I lost my mind and wanted to . I've had several other friends who have also had breast reductions and when looking at the various stages of recovery from mine 5 years ago to another one who's was done 8 months ago, scarring was at a minimum. I have heard of African American's being prone to keloid scars but I would think that is something that would be discussed with your surgeon beforehand anyway. Not arguing your point but I wanted to make sure that others knew that scarring from breast reduction is NOT horrific. As with anything else, your skin type and elasticity, your age, whether you smoke or not, your surgeon and where they place the cuts and your general health all play a factor in the recovery process.
    I think Toccara is a gorgeous woman who would represent the full figured woman tremendously but more so if she had a breast reduction and reduced them somewhat. She can still be voluptous but man oh man...she would be amazed at how she feels after she's had a reduction!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by SaintJimmy27
    Toccara Jones is HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    Not arguing your point but I wanted to make sure that others knew that scarring from breast reduction is NOT horrific.
    Again, I said it CAN be horrific..as I know more than one African American woman who has had the surgery and are coping with terrible scars. It's wonderful that so many others have had great results. Great boobies are some of the most fabulous things in life!
    Last edited by MsMamba; 07-26-2005 at 11:22 PM.

Toccara looks good right now but I'm afraid she is going to gain even more weight with the rate she is going. Last year she was only 180 and now she is 205, who knows how much she'll weigh next year if she doesn't start doing something about it.

I wonder what she was crying about in the previews for next week.

maybe about her team voting her off?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast