+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Toccara Jones

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    for a lady her weight, she don't look shabby, but i am wondering if some of the weight would come off her chest as she loses.
    She's a 38DDD... they mention it on Top Model. She is sooo not porpotionate if she wants to be a model, even a plus-size model. Tyra Banks said it herself, but it was Tocarra's vivacious personality that got her on the show and what you know it, when she was no longer the Tocarra she once was - she got the boot! Her personality slipped away probably from all the stress and harsh critizism she got for being too big on ANTM.

Usually plus-size models are size 8-12. Most of them are very stunning and fit and alot more attractive than the skinny ones... literally. Most plus-size aren't actually even that big looking.

http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model3/insider/index.php?chap=2682&cat=29
    Here's a link to some Tocarra Videos from the Top Model website. There's alot of interesting and funny stuff.

Tocarra gets huge compliments about her modeling from a nutristionist, a hair stylist (Danilo), a fashion designer (Cynthia Rowley) who is impress with her portfolio.

Some of these videos may explain Tocarra's attitude towards losing weight/excersizing/dieting.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    She's a 38DDD... they mention it on Top Model. She is sooo not porpotionate if she wants to be a model, even a plus-size model. Tyra Banks said it herself, but it was Tocarra's vivacious personality that got her on the show and what you know it, when she was no longer the Tocarra she once was - she got the boot! Her personality slipped away probably from all the stress and harsh critizism she got for being too big on ANTM.

Usually plus-size models are size 8-12. Most of them are very stunning and fit and alot more attractive than the skinny ones... literally. Most plus-size aren't actually even that big looking.

I know a guy who grew up with Toccara. He said, even if she lost the 50 pounds they want her to lose - the chest will STILL be there. It was there when he knew her 75 pounds ago. And, it's the chest which is stopping her- professionally, IMO. Hate to keep on beating the same horse, but she completely needs a breast reduction. ---pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by rikyrah
    I know a guy who grew up with Toccara. He said, even if she lost the 50 pounds they want her to lose - the chest will STILL be there. It was there when he knew her 75 pounds ago. And, it's the chest which is stopping her- professionally, IMO. Hate to keep on beating the same horse, but she completely needs a breast reduction. ---pronto.
    Yes, yes she does but apparently it seems to me that she has a love affair with the way she looks.

Oh gyea, wasn't she once an exotic dancer?

After watching yesterday's show, she is the most fit out of all the others. Its most reasonable too, but that "big thang" on her chest really needs a reduction; I'm with you on that Ev...

Well if Toccara is completely happy with the way she looks thats great (though I dont know why she would be on CFC2) but if she is planning on losing weight 50 is NOT the way to go. Maybe 20 and a reduction. I have been losing a lot of weight recently but my chest has consistently stayed big. 38F to be exact. So yeah a reduction is the way to go because even if she loses a lot of fat elsewhere her breasts arent going to get THAT much smaller and she'll still look bigger than she is, like I do.
    ANTM ROX MY SOX!

Toccara has always been hot to me.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I am a breast man but then again too much is not a good thing too. she could use a reduction cause she will pay for it later on in life, but her overall figure is very nice for a lady her weight and size. Plus too as mentioned, her age is a factor too, when i was yuounger dropping weight was easy but now that i am way, way older I can't drop an ounce without major workouts and determination.

Quote Originally Posted by IWorshipRia
    Well if Toccara is completely happy with the way she looks thats great (though I dont know why she would be on CFC2) but if she is planning on losing weight 50 is NOT the way to go. Maybe 20 and a reduction. I have been losing a lot of weight recently but my chest has consistently stayed big. 38F to be exact. So yeah a reduction is the way to go because even if she loses a lot of fat elsewhere her breasts arent going to get THAT much smaller and she'll still look bigger than she is, like I do.
    But if she lose 20, then that wouldn't be fair for everyone else, plus she'll probably just gain more after the show. So 50 lbs is doing her a favor. Besides, being plus-size doesn't matter how much you weigh - it's about your size and your look. Tocarra is probably a size 15. Real skinny fashion models are a size 0.

FORT Regular
    I love her attitude and self esteem. Toccara is great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast