+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Toccara Jones

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99
    i'm pretty sure that if she loses 50 lbs, her breast would be a little bit smaller. If it doesn't, than she can get the brest reduction. Ever since ANTM, she gained 20 lbs. That is terrible considering the fact that she's 23 and she gained 20 lbs in less than a year. I don't think that 50 lbs is that much to lose if she works hard at it. Plus she can probably get more plus size modeling jobs if she weighs 155 lbs.
    I think she'd get more jobs if she got the breast reduction.

I thought she weighted in a 190 on ANTM? Anyway Emme, another top plus size model weights in at 180 and is comfortable there. Many others get work at 150 or so. I cannot see Toccara in a Lane Bryant Catalog she is too big expesially her chest. 50 lbs may be a bit much for her but she would look better at 170 or 180.

She wont be a plus sized model then, she wont be a 12, and she wont be small enough to be a regular model either. I dont like that the show is trying to make her loose that much weight, they shouldnt be trying to take her career away.

also, does anyone know what agency she is with?

I don't think she's sign with any real agency because she weighs too much but if you look at the plus size models at the ford models website, they are clearly alot skinnier than she is. Actually most of them are probably 150 lbs on a 5'9" frame. Maybe if she loses that much weight she can get signed to them cuz she really is drop dead gorgeous.

she models for some designer, and she is on alot of the pages of the summer stuff. Its like a commercial plu sized brand, like Layn Bryant, but not.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    for a lady her weight, she don't look shabby, but i am wondering if some of the weight would come off her chest as she loses.

I don't think she looks bad at all. I love her and her attitude. But, if she wants to lose some weight, that's fine. I don't think she has to lose 50 pounds overall though because at her height and weight, she looks good. But, it's more health wise, I guess. I can't wait to see her more on the show. It'll be interesting!
    "Remember, it's better to burn out then to fade away."
    -- Kurt Cobain

She seems the most fit out of all the contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_romane
    She seems the most fit out of all the contestants.
    I think that may have a lot to do with the fact that she is so much younger than the rest of the celebs. She's young enough to be a daughter to most of them.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    I think that may have a lot to do with the fact that she is so much younger than the rest of the celebs. She's young enough to be a daughter to most of them.
    She's what 23 and everyone else is in their 40's and at least 2, Gary Busey and Ralph must be int their 50's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast