+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

9/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show on this thread only until 1 a.m. Eastern.
    Thanks and enjoy the show!

Lucy did a great job here. I think she's sick of the nitpicking at her performances. What happened to Bonnie? She didn't look well.

Please let Tom Jones be Alfonso's partner.

MUTE! Thank goodness.

FORT Fanatic
    Hi dberk-

Thanks for opening the thread and sitting here talking to yourself. haha I'm in Hawaii, so I can't chat with you in real-time about the show, but I am checking in on the thread, so if you don't mind, could you keep posting? Basically, who sang what with whom? I'm a sucker for spoilers! Mahalo!

Edited to add: Hey Unklescott!

Wayne Brady just said: "You heard it here first. Marie Osmond, she loves brothers."

Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl View Post
    Thanks for opening the thread and sitting here talking to yourself.
    I'm used to talking to myself so I'll see what I can do for you.

Lucy sang with Bonnie Tyler "Once upon a time I was falling in love...". I'm not sure if that is the title, but it's the first line. Lucy was better than Bonnie. Marie told her that "the birds only pick at the best fruit". Lil Richard said she keeps improving. David liked the growl in her voice. (Her inner Xena)

Alfonso sang with James Sacoda(?). I didn't know the song, but Alfonso was great and all of the judges said he is the one to beat.

OMG. Hal Sparks is screaming something, I have no idea WTH it is. He's singing with Sabastian Bach, whoever the hell that is. I'm lost on this one.

Hal sang with Sabastian Bach (not the dead composer - the rocker). I never heard of him or the song and it was horrible. Too much yelling for me.

I'm so disappointed that Tom Jones was not tapped to sing with Alfonso. When is he going to whip out the Carlton dance? We fulfilled our part of the agreement by getting him to the final. I hope he isn't going to hold out on us until tomorrow. That will have the voters frothing at the phone.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    I'm used to talking to myself so I'll see what I can do for you.

Lucy sang with Bonnie Tyler "Once upon a time I was falling in love...". I'm not sure if that is the title, but it's the first line. Lucy was better than Bonnie. Marie told her that "the birds only pick at the best fruit". Lil Richard said she keeps improving. David liked the growl in her voice. (Her inner Xena)

Alfonso sang with James Sacoda(?). I didn't know the song, but Alfonso was great and all of the judges said he is the one to beat.
    Thanks!! Lucy's song was called "Total Eclipse of the Heart". I'm guessing Alfonso sang with John Secada (cuban guy, right?) I looooooove him, too.

Hal & Sebastian... hmmm... I loved Sebastian back in his Skid Row days, but his voice hasn't held up very well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast