+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This Thursdays Show - Tickets Available.

This Thursdays Show - Tickets Available.

If there are any members here who would like to come along I have tickets to the show for this Thursday, the 21st, I believe.

I have two extra tickets and they are yours for the taking. Just drop me a PM if you would like to go and I will get back to you tomorrow evening and give you all the information. You have to be at the taping no later than 4:30pm.

It looks like the taping will be a lot of fun
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Dang JLuv! Wish I could, have a great time!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Once again JLuvs gets to go to all the good stuff

I'm gonna start a petition that there needs to be a reality show filmed here in Alabama so that I can go to the tapings and report back to the FORT like JLuvs and LAGuy and Blues Songstres and all the other FORTers who live near TVLand!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    It looks like the taping will be a lot of fun
    Only if Wayne Brady does a game of "Who's Line Is It Anyway" with the audience and The AlFonz does the Carlton dance when the cameras are off.

I would have added Lucy Lawless doing the Xena yell, but she's already done that on camera. Maybe it would make up for that if Little Richard stops babbling and sits down in front of a piano instead.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Heh I am actually wishing that I had a mute button for Wayne Brady.

I just want to go this week so I can be sure to see Hal and Jai. The rest -- I am not all that fussed about.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread