+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories

Here's one:

The producers KNEW they had a lemon, and that nobody except Jai and Alphonso could sing.

The proof? The "teaser" clip we've been shown endlessly where to "prove" the "hidden talent" of these folks we see about 20 seconds of Alphonso flat out singing, THEN the voice over gets louder and we SEE but can hardly hear an assortment of others. Then the V.O. gets lower and you can hear just a TINY bit of Jai, and then we get more footage of stars we can hardly hear.

It seems like they want us to HEAR Alphonso, forget about most of the others, and maybe be curious about Jai.

Of course America may not have realized this show was a lemon based on the high ratings numbers which have been reported. Frankly I was shocked. And a bit appalled. I mean I was watching too, but I made sure I recorded it first so I could fast forward.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

You got it, Krom. Once was enough for me. Only two people could sing Alphonso and Jai (with Jai as the better one). No competition except those two. What a drag and an obvious set-up. Frankly, I am surprised that Simon Cowell put his name on it with the lack of talent being shown by the D list celebrities. Not worth even taping. I'm done! Jai will win and that will be that.

To be fair, I think that Lea might actually be able to sing, if she had a CLUE about breath control. If you listen to her, what she's got is basically an okay voice that warbles. You can even be in pitch and still sound like total crap if that's the case.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread