+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jai Rodriguez

Jai Rodriguez

Jai Rodriguez was born on Long Island, New York, on June 22, 1979. He spent his youth honing his talents anywhere he could – from community theater to church performances. He even spent his grade-school recesses finalizing the choreography for his first one-man show, “J.J.: Live at Lunch.”

Rodriguez’s talents began attracting notice when he studied musical theater and performed at the BOCES Cultural Arts Center on Long Island. At 17, he was selected to play “Angel,” the lead role in the Broadway musical “Rent.” He later landed the lead role of “Zanna” in the off-Broadway musical hit “Zanna, Don't!” and a role as “Patrick Chibas” in the Lincoln Center play “Spinning into Butter” with Hope Davis. Rodriguez added to his acting credits with television and film roles that included “All My Children” and “The New Guy.” Most recently he starred in the hit Broadway musical "The Producers."

Rodriguez’s television and film success inspired him to create his own cabaret at the XL Lounge in New York City, titled “Monday Night Twisted Cabaret.” Producers from “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” caught the show and found a perfect fit for their new project.

As the “Culture Vulture” on cable’s hit show “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy,” Rodrigueq uses his skills and social charisma to coach men on everything from working the room in a social setting to feeling comfortable on the dance floor.

Jai is a cutie. I am amazed he has so much more talent that that which wasn't really shown on Queer Eye. I hope he does really well!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Jai is super-duper cute, and a friend of mine has hung out with him before and he's super-duper nice! I'd love to see more of him performing. I didn't realize he did "The Producers." I love that musical, it would have been interesting to see that.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I have no idea who he is, but he is a handsome, handsome man. That is all.

Jai's not only adorable, but he has an amazing singing voice.

Oh right, I forgot! He had a single out like a year ago, didn't he? Something they played at the clubs, don't remember the name.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    i will take this jai over tyra Jai. anytime

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    i will take this jai over tyra Jai. anytime
    Whew! I also thought that "Jai" was Tyra's Jai and I went . I like this Jai so much better and can't wait to hear him sing. He's a sweetie.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

I loved Jai on "Queer Eye".

FORT Newbie
    I saw the show, and he's the best out of all of the other celebrities...he'll win it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast