+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alfonso Ribeiro

FORT Newbie
    LOL...I agree that was a bad picture of Alfonso! I saw the first episode of Celebrity Duets, and noticed that when he sanged and danced at the same time, he was kind of off-beat a little...but he can sing...he didn't have much soul though!

Alfonso I would say is my fav...I loved him on Fresh Prince and on In the House....

I hoping him on Jai will win...Although I think Jai will be the winner.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Fantastic job last night!! He could definitely win it all!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    I love Alfonso. I have for years. He is a good singer. He's put on a few pounds since the end of Fresh Prince, but he's still very attractive. I think that he is the best left. Jai's elimination was a shocker. I think it might have opened up the door for Alfonso to win it, especially if he breaks out the Carlton dance. Now wouldn't it be too funny if they had him singing with Tom Jones on the finale? That would be classic.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    My son said he would love it if Will Smith came out and sang and danced with him!!! I agree...either Will or Tom would be awesome!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I don't think there is anyone left in this competition that can beat Alfonso!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Depends on the Xena fans.

It should be Alfonsa, but I have a feeling it will be Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    I think it might have opened up the door for Alfonso to win it, especially if he breaks out the Carlton dance. Now wouldn't it be too funny if they had him singing with Tom Jones on the finale? That would be classic.
    I think Alfonso is better than Jai and agree about the Carlton dance and Tom Jones. Tom was just on Dancing with the Stars so this sort of thing is OK with him.

Awww yeeeeaaaah! We got CARLTON DANCE last night!!!

If Alfonso doesn't win, I will be horribly upset. I'm still reeling from losing Jai, I thought for sure it would basically be between the two of them. Alfonso's voice is just so silky smooth (my fave performance was him & Chaka doing "Through the Fire"). I would seriously buy an album by Alfonso, whereas I would not buy one from Lucy or Hal, no matter how much I like them personally.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

ALfonso

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I agree with you. I think he has the most controlled voice of anyone left. He holds the notes the longest without any difficulty, too. He's definitely my pick to win.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast