+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucy Lawless

I think she was naturally a dark blonde, they made her die her hair for the Xena role.

Also, she's delivered a few babies since then, sometimes that darkens your natural tone as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if she highlights it now, lightening a shade or two above it's natural coloring.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    Bearcata has her Xena picture as an avatar. She has naturally straight, dark brunette hair and I'm not thrilled with her looks as a blond.

After being so well recognized as Xena I can see that she would have to change her looks to avoid stereo-typing and I see that she was doing sci-fi.

Lucy sang several times on Xena - there was even a musical or two. She's very good. I'll be rooting for her as my initial fave on this show.
    Who IS this imposter????!!!!! Ugh....if I didn't know Lucy's acting and singing ability, I'd think she was a Lindsey Lohan (sp.) imposter. ~sigh~ Why oh why is BLONDE always the default setting? She not red or a lighter brown or multi tone or a shorter style??? I'll have to get out my Magic Marker's and colour in the TV screen each time she's on.

Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Lurker~ View Post
    She was in Spiderman? I liked that movie but I don't remember her in it.

I hope she can actually sing cause I like her.

Also, the picture surprised me, I also expected dark hair.
    Her husband wrote (?) and directed it.. she has one line If i recall correctly.

And im sorry.. i love her blonde.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

She sure knows how to use her assets. Foster says he has to close his eyes to assess her, because the visual is too distracting

Her interaction with Kenny was so much better than the non-interaction with Michael which was entirely his fault.

I was disappointed that there was no show thread last night. Lucy and the rest were better - probably because there was no judging afterward.

I saw her singing a love song with some male artist and boy has she changed. I prefered her with dark hair though oh well to each there own, and yes she did do some singing in Xena and boy could she sing.

I saw her oldest in the audience and boy if I didn't know any better you'd thought they were twins. I had to do a double take.
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved- George Sand

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Link Here

'Xena' Actress to Take Stab at Singing
    Sat Jan 13, 7:28 PM ET

Actress Lucy Lawless is good with a sword. Now, she'll take a stab at singing.

The 38-year-old actress, best known for her role as "Xena: Warrior Princess," will make her rock concert debut at a sold-out show Saturday night at the Roxy Theatre in Hollywood.

Lawless recently appeared on Fox's "Celebrity Duets" and performed with music icons Smokey Robinson and Dionne Warwick. The appearances left her inspired to start her own singing career.

"I've become a junkie for live performance," she said in a statement. "I can't get enough and I can't give enough."

Lawless plans to sing some of her own songs as well as those of Etta James, Nina Simone and Melissa Etheridge.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Lucy Lawless sang well on Celebriy duets. Good for her.

Well that should be interesting. Her voice was much too timid for my tastes.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Newbie

Re: Lucy Lawless

Why is it there is no more celebrity-duets.net ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12