+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho, a talented actor, television personality, radio host and rocker, has established himself as a multifaceted performer. Recently he made the crossover to film with his first lead role, in the cable film “Android Apocalypse.” He has also appeared on stage, starring in “Opening Night” at the Toronto Centre for the Arts.

Jericho has made regular appearances on “The Best Week Ever” and E! Networks. Lending his talent as a panelist or guest, he has appeared on over a dozen shows including “Attack of the Show,” “Filter,” “Biggest Celebrity Oops,” and the “I Love the 70's,” “80's” and “90's” series.Other recent guest appearances include “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” “The Howard Stern Show,” “The Late Show Late Show” and “Weekends at the D.L.” with DL Hugley. Jericho also guest-hosted “The Best Damn Sports Show Period,” MADtv and “Headbangers Ball.”

Jericho began wrestling at age 19 and is one of the most popular wrestling champions in history. In 2001 he was the first-ever undisputed champion of the WWE and is the only performer to have held six different titles in the 44-year history of World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jericho currently hosts his own music show on XM Satellite Radio entitled “The Rock of Jericho.” While not known for singing, Jericho has created his own record lable, Ash Records, and is the lead singer of the rock band Fozzy. Their third CD, “All That Remains,” was released in 2005. Fozzy's first two records sold over 100,000 units and the band toured the U.S., Canada, Europe and the United Kingdom.

Jericho also wrote and directed a short comedy film about the band entitled “Unleashed, Uncensored, Unknown.” In addition, he directed music videos for Fozzy’s tracks “Eat The Rich,” “With The Fire,” and “Enemy.”

Jericho grew up in Winnipeg, Canada, and currently lives in Los Angeles and Tampa.

I can't say I know a lot about Chris but if he's from "The Peg" he's got to be a cool Canuck!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

JR.
    He's a pretty fun/funny guy from what I've seen of him. And for those of you that like late 80s/early 90s rock, "All That Remains" is a good CD. His voice is decent (I don't know how much of that is due to studio magic), but the band is really good.

I might have to watch just to see him. Not into wrestling, but he is some nice eye candy.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fan
    yes, this guy is naturally very funny I can't wait to see him. I don't like this show yet but he and a couple of the others involved are starting to make me change my mind.

Another unknown to me.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

I love me some Y2J!!!!
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

he was the first eleminated

Saw the show and liked this guy. He's definitely eye candy but his voice was just so-so and that was when he was carrying a tune. First one eliminated and rightly so - but, he sure is cute (stick to acting honey).

I've had a crush on Chris for years, so obviously he was my favourite and I hated to see him go.

+ Reply to Thread