+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 4/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Alison does seem to be in control of what she's doing. Cindy and football dude both seem frazzled.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Why am I watching this? They make me hungry after I've already had dinner and I can't eat anything they're making. Plus they want me to vote when I don't know what I'm voting on.
    This is one of those shows that are an excuse to pay a lot of money to relatively well known faces to fill up one hour of airtime with absolutely nothing.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by britty05 View Post
    Why not one chef pass for 4 minutes instead of two for 2 minutes?
    So you can help at different parts of the recipe that might be difficult such as a sauce. Also one is called by the chef and one by the celeb aren't they?

They're making up the rules as they go along.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I couldn't even hear Thicke over that freaking crowd. I think he said the recipes would be posted on the website.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Why am I watching this? They make me hungry after I've already had dinner and I can't eat anything they're making. Plus they want me to vote when I don't know what I'm voting on.
    This is one of those shows that are an excuse to pay a lot of money to relatively well known faces to fill up one hour of airtime with absolutely nothing.
    Ah. But the flipside is those are the most fun to come here and mock. I mean, I'd call this "cheestastic". It's so bad in so many ways it's sublime. I'm not sure I'll watch all week, but when there's nothing else on I'll tune in and mock.

Man, these little puns Thicke is tossing in are real moaners.

Having to seemingly only have to make one portion (and only 3 dishes) is a real cop-out though.

Wow. Apparently tonight will be the first time Cindy Margolis hasn't even won a popularity contest. She lost big on that vote. But it's apparently the judging that counts until Friday, not this home vote.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    So you can help at different parts of the recipe that might be difficult such as a sauce. Also one is called by the chef and one by the celeb aren't they?
    Since the chefs are allowed to help for the last 5 minutes, I'm ok with the two chef passes now.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

"Here's the moment you've been waiting for." Speak for yourself thick-slice-of-beef.

Ewww, it's communal eating from the same plate!

Oh, who wants some old biddie wearing a bell captain's hat judging your food, along with some fruitcake who caters parties for Oprah?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast