+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tom Arnold

Tom Arnold

As a writer, producer, and actor, Tom Arnold has established himself with both television and film audiences worldwide, having won such awards as the Peabody Award for writing, and a Golden Globe for writing and producing. Tom Arnold can currently be seen on “Best Damn Sports Show Period” on FSN. Arnold was last seen on the big screen in Don Roos’ “Happy Endings” for Lions Gate Films, starring opposite Maggie Gyllenhaal and Lisa Kudrow, and in “The Kid & I”, an action comedy he wrote for a family friend, a 16-year-old boy with cerebral palsy. Arnold’s other film credits include “Nine Months” with Hugh Grant, Julianne Moore, and Robin Williams, James Cameron’s “True Lies” with Arnold Schwarzenegger, “Hero” with Dustin Hoffman, “Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery” with Mike Myers and in “Animal Factory,” directed by Steve Buscemi, he also received great critical notice for his portrayal of a convict.

I've actually always had a bit of a soft spot for ex-Mr. Rosanne. I mean, I personally don't think he's very funny, or a very good actor, or even a very good writer (despite the Peabody), but I've always felt has was very genuine. When he was an appendage for Roseanne, he took it in stride and saw the humor in the situation. He's okay in my book.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Krom, I like Tom too.....his nervous antics always tickle me and I, too have also thought that he came across as genuine and real. He should make this show pretty interesting!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I always thought he was a bit goofy. Very likeable, though.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Mr. Rattus and I also like Mr. Arnold, and he's the only one of these "celebrities" I've heard of.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    I like Tom a lot too. The Best Damn Sports Show Period hasn't been the same since he left. He's a really funny and likeable guy. I love how he doesn't take himself so seriously and isn't afraid to make himself the butt of a joke. He's way too good for Roseanne.

+ Reply to Thread