+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patti LaBelle

Patti LaBelle

There's something almost mystical about people who manage to maintain lengthy careers in the entertainment industry, and those, like Patti Labelle, who get to the very pinnacle must be of another realm completely. Labelle started in a girl-group in the '60s, powered through rock and soul in the '70s with dance diva group LaBelle, and has gone onto solo superstardom. She has been called the hardest working woman in show business, which puts her in good company across gender lines. She's never changed the face of music in any way, but has managed to keep herself at the crux of whatever the public is hungry for.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I love me some Patti LaBelle and I've always heard that she was one helluva cook so maybe we'll get to see some of that!

**threadjack: I've always thought she would be awesome as a judge or coach on AI!! **end threadjack
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

She should be a blast to watch.

And I agree about her being a judge on AI! She'd be a good replacement for Paula.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I'll be rooting for Miss Patti. I remembered her doing a cooking segment on Good Day Live a few years back. bbnbama, I heard the same thing about her cooking. I heard she can throw down some mean soul food!
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    She should be a blast to watch.

And I agree about her being a judge on AI! She'd be a good replacement for Paula.
    We should start a petition.

I love Patti.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread