+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alison Sweeney

Alison Sweeney

One of daytime television’s most beloved actresses and a successful author, Ali Sweeney is now tackling the role of producer.

Sweeney joined the cast of NBC’s “Days of our Lives” on January 6, 1993 at the age of 16. Sweeney has taken her character, ‘Sami Brady,’ from a rebellious teen to a devoted single mother with many detours along the way. ‘Sami’ has tackled a variety of controversial storylines including bulimia, date rape, teen pregnancy, and capital punishment. Sweeney’s television credits also include “Las Vegas,” “Friends,” and “American Dreams.” Sweeney is also an accomplished author. Her book, “All The Days of My Life (So Far),”was published in 2004 to critical acclaim.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I've seen her do some cooking segments on Food Network so she should be somewhat familiar with the whole cooking concept.

I can remember back when I watched "Days" and she was such a mean, spiteful, hateful little tramp...and she always had that wholesome sweet face to counteract it!!! Sami was a b*tch.......Alison is a good actress!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Sami! I've never seen her on the Food Network, should be interesting.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    I can remember back when I watched "Days" and she was such a mean, spiteful, hateful little tramp...and she always had that wholesome sweet face to counteract it!!! Sami was a b*tch.......Alison is a good actress!
    I'm with you on this. It is hard for me to watch a show when I hear Alison Sweeney is going to be on just because of my feelings about Sami.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I love Alison Sweeney as Sami, she's so attractive and vibrant you can't take your eyes off her when she's on screen

I totally thought she was winning. Thank gosh she lost. I can't stand her character "Sammi" on Days of Our Lives.

Did she play Sami when she was a little kid? I used to watch "Days" way back then, and can't remember if it was her.

I think it would have to be the same person, shaynas_mom. I watched Days back in ... early 90's, I guess*, and I'm sure that Alison Sweeney is the Sami that I remember from back then.

*When she was all into Austin, who was dating...Carrie? I think those are the names.

She has played Sami since she was about 16 or so, I believe. And yes, her character is beyond evil.

...and Carrie just came back to the show and the whole Sami/Austin/Carrie/Lucas love rectangle is in full swing again. Um, not that I still watch the show or anything...ahem.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread