+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree235Likes

Thread: 2/25 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 2/25 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

In the speeches they gave, I started wanting Ross to win, only because his being in the audience of the first finale shows what a huge fan he's been all along. However, I agree with those who've said that he had a tendency to over play while he was in the house. Being a long time fan, he should have been thinking further ahead than that. He'd also just said before the final HOH comp that he'd take Mark with him because he'd have a better chance of winning. While I respect that, it did make his final speech to Marissa to make sure she too him come across as a bit manipulative. He was telling her to stick to her promise right after admitting he would not have done the same for him. So while I would have been happy with either winning, that made me happier that Marissa won.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

In the Yard

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I know that America's Favorite Player includes ALL of the players. I also realize America's Favorite Player sometimes ends up being one of the Final 2. When the final 2 though get prize money, I'd almost like to see a houseguest who was voted out have that AFP prize.
    In the regular seasons the Final 2 are exempt from receiving that prize. I think they allowed it this time because there were 5 people left in the house when we started voting.
    momrek06 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Thanks, JustJuls. I forgot they were exempt in the regular seasons, so maybe why it didn't make sense Celebrity season.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

+ Reply to Thread