+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: 2/13 Celebrity BB 2018 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 2/13 Celebrity BB 2018 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    Looks like Shannon is throwing in the towel now too. She told James that if they turn on the alliance and she is nominated that she is not going to fight and it sounded like she was starting to tear up. James tells her he felt that way too but she needs to fight. They want to get Ross & Marissa together and have a talk.

I feel bad for Shannon. She is trusting her alliance but they don't have a real alliance. You would think that she would know that everyone lies in BB. Trust no one especially when you see your so call alliance upstairs with the enemy non stop.
    Exactly. Omarosa has been up there non stop. A good BB rule of thumb: if someone isnt hanging out with you...you should question it.
    Last edited by JustJuls; 02-13-2018 at 06:59 PM.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Jeez...even the players aren't playing anymore.

This is the cast Paul wishes he was added to.
    susanr342 likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I'm here, have been listening at work but cant post about it. I have heard most of what has been going on this afternoon. James and Shannon trying to get alone with Ari but people have been staying in the room so they don't have to talk game, as said above. Shannon and James pushing Ross to find out whats going on for them as they don't think Ari will tell them the truth anyway.

Currently Shannon is in her bed crying, James was just in the room and she says she feels like she is going to go up and she hasn't had a friend in the game and is lonely.

I'm sure this may be a common thing for you live feeders but with this many people in the house why are all 4 feeds on her in the bedroom?!? It was like that this am, most everyone was up and in the kitchen except for O putting on her makeup and all 4 feeds were on her!!! And Im already tired of my thumbnail cams not matching what's going on. grr (Thanks for letting me vent, I will try not to again- until tomorrow at least!)
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Shannon has put on sunglasses and Mark has come in and laid in the bed with his on too.

James came in and says Marissa will not look him in the eye. Mark "wakes up" and says he has tried to find out who they are putting up but has had no luck.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)

James decides he wants to go talk to Metta (I think to suss out why Ari wont put him up)

Metta says Ari knows he wants to go home, James suggests Metta check in with Ari real quick to make sure, and please don't say James put him up to it. Metta talks about how he feels the same as Keisha did, James says you don't need to tell me, you need to tell Ari...then leaves. You can tell Metta is stewing over it while stretching. I think Metta is staying in the gym so he doesn't have to do this kind of stuff.

Feeds cut to Shannon while I was typing and I heard her say I got my answer...when I flipped back she was walking back to the bedroom.

Ross and James go to club Fifi...Ross tells James all they will tell him is that she is putting up strong players. Ross says if Veto doesn't changes things you have my vote so take comfort in that. James says if he is up against a girl in final two he wont have a chance.
    Ross takes Brandi and Ari up to HOH and tells them what happened...Brandi is grilling Ross about him not taking part of the blame in the decision and trying to stay hands off. Ross says he is all in with them (Ari and Brandi) and will say that to the others if they want him to. Brandi says no, it's a good thing to have a double agent.

Ari says if someone comes off the block Mark is going up, no question. They are debating talking to James...finally decide that Ross can tell him that he (Ross) thinks James is not the target.

They need to get these nominations done and over with, but I get it- its good feeds!

I actually don't find this to be good feeds Let's get this over with!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Ross goes again into Club Fifi with James and tells him he doesn't think he is the target. James is worried about Shannon winning Veto. James says he may have a shot at O's vote since he was wanting Keisha out anyway. He says he wants to say something to Shannon but wont because it wont help and the only person he trusts right now is Ross.

+ Reply to Thread