+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 2/8 Celebrity BB 2018 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

2/8 Celebrity BB 2018 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's Big Brother live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread.

Day 9

Events likely to happen today:

To find out who the current nominees, have-nots, veto winner, etc, visit the State of Play thread.
      "Just a little faith and both your feet leave the ground"

Re: 2/8 Celebrity BB 2018 Live Feed Discussion

Keshia's up, washing her face and straightening up the HoH. Rest of them still snoozing...

Maybe since the house isn't full of 20-somethings we'll get more early risers.
      Luv and MReid like this.
      It was me. I let the dogs out.

Marissa told someone last night (I think she was talking to Chuck at the time) that they were being woken up at 8:30 this morning. So if they did wake them up for something (I'm not watching the feeds at the moment), then they probably have a comp or something going on and then we'd most likely be blocked.

Everyone is up, not necessarily out of bed, but awake...Ross and Marissa AND Marissa and Omorosa have already chit chatted about Brandi's actions last night-saying she is just hurting her own game.
      "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
      Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

apparently O is in pain from ovulating, and from the gist I get of the convo she and her husband (?) are using a surrogate? I had no idea she remarried after whats his name from the Green Mile.

The girls (O, Brandi, and Ari) are complaining about James and his bragging ways. O says he is probably upset that he cant sing because that's HIS thing.
      "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)

Im out, lunchtime is over...I will listen in but cant post here until tonight. BTW do we have a chat just for us or no?

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
      Marissa told someone last night (I think she was talking to Chuck at the time) that they were being woken up at 8:30 this morning. So if they did wake them up for something (I'm not watching the feeds at the moment), then they probably have a comp or something going on and then we'd most likely be blocked.
      Yes BB woke them up. They were talking about it last night on the feeds. I heard BB was waking them up at 8:00 BBT. I think it is for the POV ceremony.

Omarosa and Ari were complaining about Brandi. Omarosa says to Ari "She doesn't remember anything!" She wonders why we're all tired....because we were taking care of you!"

Shannon & Ross talking about Brandi too. Ross wants to talk to her about what happened last night (blowing up Shannon's game).

Keshia talking to Omarosa talking about Shannon. Keshia wondering if Brandi's drunk talk last night about Shannon is the truth. She says she is trying to put the pieces together. They wonder is Shannon is working with the boys. Omarosa says that Shannon has talked individually with all the boys and that she has gamed with each of them. She is rhyming off incidents that support this...James saying Shannon told me to do x, y, z; Shannon trying to make an appeal for Mark to be added to their group; Shannon being ticked off that she couldn't talk to Chuck when we asked her not to. Game talk breaks up.

+ Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast