+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: 2/7 Premiere (Wednesday) Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 2/7 Premiere (Wednesday) Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Don't like the HOH Recast twist. Not fair to the person who actually won it.
    dagwood, Dukie and Ellabella like this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

If y'all aren't ready for all kinds of bizarre twists, then take a Xanax or watch the Olympics

This season is going to be out of control with that sort of thing. They're going to throw out everything they've got. So get ready.
    waywyrd likes this.
    "Just a little faith and both your feet leave the ground"

OH MY...what if the twists have something to do with one of the celebs claim to fame. Ari was crowned and it was taken away. We have a twist where the person who won HOH now has it taken away.

What was the 1st twist called? Any connection to something that happened in one of the celebs past?

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    What was the 1st twist called? Any connection to something that happened in one of the celebs past?
    HOH recast. Like if an actor gets a part but then the production team changes its mind and hires someone else. Or if someone plays a role for a season or two on a show and then they "recast" someone else in the role.
    "Just a little faith and both your feet leave the ground"

Get over yourslf, Brandy. Her attitude towards James was totally uncalled for. Biotch
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fanatic

I thought I was going to hate this but Iím so feeling celeb BB after this episode. Love Brandi, Shannon, Marissa...

Someone call an exterminator and get rid of Paul permanently though please.
    beerbelly likes this.

I was at first a bit annoyed at Big Time Rush, but during the challenge his diary monologues were cracking me up. So, I like him and Chuck Liddell for the win
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat View Post
    I was at first a bit annoyed at Big Time Rush, but during the challenge his diary monologues were cracking me up. So, I like him and Chuck Liddell for the win
    My daughter watched BTR back in the day.. I rather like James. I liked him on DWTS as well. He is funny lol.

Oh My Rosa can walk her off the rack behind out the door ASAP! I just can't deal with her on another show. Thank gawd for DvR and a FF button.

I like Ross, I always have.. Metta, meh.. Shannon can get VERY annoying much like Marissa but she can be good for a few laughs, Brandi is a moron, I don't know much about Chuck, and LORD does Mark look bad. I forget who said it but yes, he looks like an old man trying to hang on to his youth and fame from the Sugar Ray days. That being said, I do like him, he can be funny.. and he isn't dumb. Will be interesting to see how he plays. Keisha and Ariadna are both meh to me too. This is only 13 episodes, so I don't have much time to get invested.. and the Olympics start tomorrow, bring on the curling!!! hehe.
    beerbelly likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I just got around to watching Wednesday's episode. I totally didn't recognize James with that short haircut. I'm already rooting for him, though, because (1) He looks a lot like my Brandon, so how can I not root for him? and (2) Brandi's rudeness toward him makes me hope he goes the distance.

In addition to James, so far I like everyone except Brandi and Omarosa. I've never heard of Chuck nor Metta, but I'm familiar with everyone else.

Ari reminds me of Sophia Vergara. I felt so sorry for her when she incorrectly crowned.
    beerbelly likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567