+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 2/7 Celebrity BB 2018 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 2/2-2/6 Celebrity BB SNEAK PEEK Live Feed Discussion

Our sneak peek is over

Going back to watch the other feeds

Ari still in baby onesie and Brandi are in bedroom doing make up again. They are getting ready for the live feeds tonight and trying to figure out when they go live. Brandi asks Ari when she can get out of that outfit. Ari says she can get out of the onsies at 8:00 or 9:00

I am going back to watch what I missed.

When the feeds first came on at 2:30 pm BBT Chuck is in the room with Shannon & Omarosa. Omarosa says they gave their word to the woman but they know they are going to be the targets. Chuck is saying he will take all the help I can get. Omarosa says he is their favourite but they are trying to not show their hand so they have been avoiding him.

Omarosa says the first time James talked to her was when he was on the block and that is too late.

They tell him that he is not target at all. Shannon ask him if he will give up on the guys and he says yeah. He said Matte wants to go anyways. He says Mark will go anyway. One of the girls says that is why he is more of target than you.

Chuck leaves and Omarosa says he can be our insurance policy. Shannon says I have so many ideas but I am scare to talk to anybody.

Omarosa says the woman are wishy wishy (sp). They need a back up plan. Omarosa thinks Keisha is strong but her mind is not in the game. She doesn't think that she will go the distance and that Keisha doesn't have the mental toughness. She said Mark is alredy cracking and she thought he would be strong.

Omarosa says we have to watch the numbers...Ari, Brandi, Ross and Marrissa...we are outnumbered. Shannon says if we don't keep the girls strong with Ross we could be in a lot of trouble.

This is where I came in so the rest is reported above. Going to go back now and watch the other 2 feeds to see what was going on over there while this game talk was happening.

On the other feeds we have James, Ari, Marrisa, Mark & Marrissa in kitchen. James is making lattes for everyone. They are trying to figure out when the livefeeds start. They decide they After Dark is coming on at 9:00pm. A couple of them say they are going to have a nap before that.

Ari & Marrissa move to the bathroom to do hair. Marrissa is going to put the curl back into her hair.

Feeds now on bathroom. Brandi is in there doing her hair.

Marissa has a crush on Metta. She is chatting to girls about it. She says her husband won't mind.

James gets a 'stop singing'. Brandi says "stop bragging I just want to shake him being humble is so much better" I think she is talking about James.

Brandi says if someone wants to leave they can leave. Marissa says I don't think he really wants to leave. Brandi again says they can leave and starts talking about a girl leaving BBUK and the feeds change back to the kitchen

Guys are talking about Chuck and his career, fitness, etc.

So Omarosa is already over the women empowerment alliance? Who would've thought?
    waywyrd likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Finally feeds go back to the girls with Brandi carrying baby Ari into the bedroom (her knees are sore from crawling). They are putting all the makeup away so they can nap so they will be awake tonight when the livefeed come on. Ari says she is tired of talking game. Brandi says she just tell me when I am going home so we can have a party before. She then says if it is Ross or you I would tell you if I know something. She says Ross has to stop he is worrying too much he needs to relax I told him. Talk about when they need to be ready for and that is the end of the feeds peek today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast