+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: 2/2-2/6 Celebrity BB SNEAK PEEK Live Feed Discussion

Re: 2/2-2/6 Celebrity BB SNEAK PEEK Live Feed Discussion

Ohhh, Marissa, that's just such an unfortunate choice of clothes....

I'm glad to hear Omarosa thinks she can act like a rational human being!
    We'll see!
    JustJuls likes this.

So the guys really did just talk sports ...mostly UFC the whole time. Chuck also talked about an injury that he had to his hand....cut with glass, needed 3 surgeries. We saw Ross and Keisha in the background in the kitchen cooking something at the stove. But they were never in focus on feeds. James wasn't shown at all. I think he was in the DR.

Here are a few more shots..... I wanted to get one of Ari (the model) ...her name is longer than that...but I'm just impressed I remembered it at all this time

waywyrd, susanr342 and MFWalkoff like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Chuck is excited because he gets to play tomorrow. Pretty sure he is on the block.
    I'm just now getting a chance to go back and watch. Cam 1 and 2 are the guys talking about fighting, Cam 1 following Chuck/Mark/Meta close, Cam 2 shows Keisha, Ross, and James making dinner/doing dishes (cant hear any of their convos, just the fight talk)...Chuck was talking about the ways he would make weight for a fight and how he would get excited to "play" (fight).
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Cam 3/4 is Ari and Brandi in the light blue room, putting on make up. Ari says she likes Ross, Mark, Chuck. Brandi says there isn't anyone there she doesn't like. She would guess she will be the first to be in a fight because she has a temper.

(I'm trying not to repeat what has already been said so I am skipping some things! ) Cam goes to bathroom with Shannon and Omorosa and Shannon's memorization convo. Marissa joins. Shannon and Marissa love to watch Survivor and Amazing Race- more competition shows vs the drama reality shows. Nothing else really of interest that hasn't already been reported.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I'm just now getting a chance to go back and watch. Cam 1 and 2 are the guys talking about fighting, Cam 1 following Chuck/Mark/Meta close, Cam 2 shows Keisha, Ross, and James making dinner/doing dishes (cant hear any of their convos, just the fight talk)...Chuck was talking about the ways he would make weight for a fight and how he would get excited to "play" (fight).
    He said "that's why I'm excited to play tomorrow" ....which made me think that he's playing for veto which could likely mean that he's on the block.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

heads up - the feeds are supposed to be on for another sneak peek at 8:30 pm eastern tonight. As in... 15 minutes from now...
    JustJuls likes this.
    "Just a little faith and both your feet leave the ground"

Saw that on Twitter Excited!

Edit: Now it's been delayed....not sure when....

Typical BB making us wait

We're live! Marissa and Ross are in the lounge/bar room ...it sounds like they are looking for clues to something.

Now they are in the kitchen with Keisha, Shannon and Chuck talking about cupcakes. Something for Omarosa? Nothing too exciting. Going to other feed.

+ Reply to Thread