+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: 4/21 show spoilers

Re: 4/21 show spoilers

I've become a Lisa fan as well, and that's not something I would have predicted. Unless I'm mistaken, I haven't seen her pull one underhanded trick yet this season. Unfortunately, underhanded tricks are pretty much a prerequisite for winning....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Well, I really am a Gary fan. <3

Sure he may not be the best contestant but he's entertaining
    Shush.
    jucamer likes this.

Gary was in Lethal Weapon, and Silver Bullet. I loved him in Silver Bullet as the screwed up uncle. Typecasting, maybe but he was perfect for that part.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Remember in his first season when they were shooting that commercial and his private parts accidentally got exposed? And then he went on to explain to the actress he was shooting with that his wife had a nickname for his junk. What was it again? I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Remember in his first season when they were shooting that commercial and his private parts accidentally got exposed? And then he went on to explain to the actress he was shooting with that his wife had a nickname for his junk. What was it again? I can't remember.
    I don't want to remember!

FORT Fogey

I don't pay attention to Gary. I think of Lisa as the person with a grotesque upper lip. Penn seems competent. I was pleased that George was there and that Ivanka and Donald Jr. weren't on the episode.
    jucamer likes this.

It was Gary's time to go - there was no way he could really get out of this one without everyone crying foul. I mean - come on - we all know Trump and Company have the film footage.

Gary was digging his own hole IMHO when he kept interrupting Penn when he was trying to explain his side of the situation. He did that in the war room essentially earlier.

I think even then though - Trump tried to find a way to get rid of another person with his hands clean by trying to use the logic attack on Lisa and try to get her to walk because she was mad.

I will be happy with any of the five left winning this - they really are the cream of the crop out of those who made it past the first couple of rounds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234