+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/22 Episode_Winning By A Nose ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/22 Episode_Winning By A Nose ****SPOILERS****

I wonder if Clay and Trump have some under-the-table thing going on that would've kept him from being fired tonight.

Like Clay, I do.

But that was UNREAL.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Penn's out.

I'm not shedding tears over it.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    I wonder if Clay and Trump have some under-the-table thing going on that would've kept him from being fired tonight.

Like Clay, I do.

But that was UNREAL.
    Honestly, factoring all things - Trump was going to end up firing Penn out of the three. If any of them got a pass it was Dayana due to the number of times she's been in the boardroom as well as having several bad ideas as well. She was saved due to beauty.

Penn however, has missed several challenges, and Trump does know this. I think he's also been on just enough losing teams to lose a head to head over Trump.

Note though - Trump DID make it clear that he was seriously considering firing Clay. But, Clay did what he needed to do to stay alive in the challenge.

Of note - I personally think that their display overall would've been in a Macy's long before Aubrey's.

Why you may ask? - They're right, from what I've seen men tend to hover around cologne stations that have a sultry/beautiful woman clinging on to them with the cologne. What hurt their display however was indeed the size of the photo (just a smidge too big) and they needed to display the product a bit better - be it have Dayana holding a LARGER bottle of the cologne (yes, there are sizes larger than that used for display pieces), and the catchphrase in a more prominent location.

Aubrey's would've blended in too much.
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by trumpshair View Post
    I think the finale will be Clay vs Arsenio. Lisa and Dayanna are still around because they bring ratings with their fighting but Lisa is too unlikeable and Dayanna's too one dimensional to win it all.

Aubrey and Theresa are almost a carbon copy of Dayanna and Lisa, with Aubrey also being unlikeable and Theresa not being as useful in tasks.

If Trump was going to fire Clay he would have tonight and he and Arsenio are seemingly the only two people to escape criticism from Trump in the boardroom. Unless a team shake-up happens again, I think the editors have given away the finale like they do in most seasons.
    Out of this group, really the only likeable final two are Arsenio and Clay. I do hope however that post show they show that there is the competitive side of these two and a normal person side.

And I think if either of them are up against any of the women they'd most likely win.
    Dragonlady likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

There was at least some kind of suspense tonight, as it looked like Trump was going to fire Clay. Ooooh.

Aubrey is so being set up for disaster. Love it. Girl gonna fall far, I suspect.

As much as I liked Penn, I knew he wasn't long for this show. While he is a very good businessman in real life, that aspect of his life is probably not one he'd like to be portrayed on this show.

All along, I've thought Clay was being quite masterful at playing this game. Tonight showed, maybe not so much. Unless, that was part of his plan all along? hmmm Not one of those people figured out that they needed scent sticks or the little samples in a take away? For a fragrance ad. Really?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Next week is a singing challenge. They are writing a jingle.

The reason might have been as simple as that.
    Shoepie and jucamer like this.

One thing I gotta do is give Penn a couple of big for how he went out.

No crying, no whining, no complaining.

He went out the same way on DWTS.

Classy.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Well, I will say this. Penn was a better Celebrity Apprentice than he was a dancer. And yes, he went out as a class act. He's been a class act all season.
    Check out my recaps of Dr. Who and other TV shows at http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Omg Aubrey is like some blood sucking leech you just can't seem to get rid of. Yuck!!
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 04-23-2012 at 01:23 AM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Not one of those people figured out that they needed scent sticks or the little samples in a take away? For a fragrance ad. Really?
    Did anyone else notice the scent sticks on the right (facing it) of the display, or was I seeing things? I was wondering why they didn't bring any attention to them.
    NCLurker likes this.

+ Reply to Thread