+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/15 Episode ****SPOILERS****

It's how she makes her living. This is who she is. She's always crude, offensive, racist and angry. She's made a pile of money with her `comedic talents.' She's usually asked to host or do a bit at celebrity roasts on The Comedy Channel and she has been the subject of The Comedy Channel roasts. Sadly, plenty of people think she's funny. But, she also allows male comics to degrade her-I mean awful comments that would make any other woman angry.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Trump got right to it at the boardroom with Lisa and Dayana. I am amazed how Dayana can hold it together about Lisa.
    ness and kanona29 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I've only been as far south as Costa Rica for one day . . . and I'd like to punch her, too. What a pathetic person.

(And I say this when I haven't even seen tonight's show yet . . . just based on past performances.)
    I've never lived been south of Florida, but I find her equally offensive. And I'm not buying her tears in the boardroom either.
    AZChristian likes this.

Lisa looks ridiculous turning on the waterworks.

Why in the world is Trump stroking her fur?

And Aubrey should keep her mouth SHUT and stay OUT of the other team's business.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Somebody needs to reserve Lisa a room in the "nervous hospital".
    ness likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Suddenly is seems as if Lisa is realizing how bad she looks. I wonder if someone said something to her.
    ness and BuckeyeAddict like this.

FORT Fogey

You know, Clay may have learned puppeteering in church, but I doubt he ever said anything like what he came up with for the infomercial sketch in church.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Suddenly is seems as if Lisa is realizing how bad she looks. I wonder if someone said something to her.
    Maybe.

But if they did, it didn't take.

I mean, didn't she throw that word at Dayana after the shows had already begun airing?

I mean, if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck . . .

ETA . . .

Damn.

Lisa's back next week.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Trump got right to it at the boardroom with Lisa and Dayana. I am amazed how Dayana can hold it together about Lisa.
    You know I am watching tonight's episode and seeing Dayana walk away and finally crying over how Lisa treats her really got to me....Lisa is downright abusive to Dayana and yet Dayana has managed to not insult or attack her in return.

I give Dayana a lot of credit because I think eventually I would have slapped Lisa in the mouth to finally get her to be quiet after all those weeks of torture. However, I feel Lisa gives Dayana so much bite because she doesn't believe Dayana will return the favor. I bet you if Dayana got buckwild on her one time, that Lisa would back the hell off!

I really don't like Lisa and she has done herself no favors by coming on the Apprentice. She is truly a hateful, unpleasant woman.
    cablejockey, Kip, ness and 5 others like this.

Well Lisa won! Now she can give some money to her charity, something I'm sure was bothering her.

+ Reply to Thread