+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree340Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4/1/2012 episode 7 - WALKING PAPERS 8 PM Eastern

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    Clay is a bloody saint! I would have thrown the task in a heartbeat to get rid of that gas bag, Penn.

Has anyone talked about how it was Penn's idea to deliver the money "In a fun way" and that the money was mixed with small colorful flyers advertising Penn 's appearance, and that the BMG kept on blowing the money/flyers around to make it harder to pick up?
    Pompous gas bag LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Penn is demonstrating that his intelligence is all in his head, no doubt an urban legend he created himself. His hyena laugh and complete lack of concern when the public was abusing his team mates is unforgivable.

He talks as if he is above the show yet he is on the show and using it to promote himself at the expense of his team mates.

He is despicable and Clay's restraint is admirable.

I used to enjoy Penn & Teller, now I wouldn't cross the street to see them for free.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I really though it unlikely I could dislike Clay less than I did before this show started. I was wrong!
    MsDiva2007 and jucamer like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I like him a lot too

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    Clay is a bloody saint! I would have thrown the task in a heartbeat to get rid of that gas bag, Penn.

Has anyone talked about how it was Penn's idea to deliver the money "In a fun way" and that the money was mixed with small colorful flyers advertising Penn 's appearance, and that the BMG kept on blowing the money/flyers around to make it harder to pick up?
    Thank you for the extra information about the money fiasco. I was thinking I must have missed something because of how upset Clay was AT Penn about it. To me, it looked like the Blue Men did the balloon thing and I wasn't understanding why it was Penn's fault. And I didn't know they made the situation worse, at the time they could see it was getting out of control.

Clay is wound pretty tightly sometimes, so I assumed he was holding something against Penn that wasn't really entirely his fault. After reading Clay's blog, I still thought it was his bias against Penn, but obviously they didn't show us what all happened (or I missed it). I will say I like both men a lot, and still think highly of both of them. They're both intelligent and work hard at these challenges, so seeing both of them get caught up in some of the drama (Penn pouting last week, Clay's attitude towards Penn) is disheartening - I want to see both of them do well, and get along to boot!

There's no hope for the women to get along, though. I'm not sure I can handle the next episode, if it's too brutal, like Trump warns. It makes me incredibly uncomfortable to listen to Lisa treat others so disrespectfully. The awful behavior on this show so far is very difficult to watch. Can you imagine if Dionne was on this season and what nastiness we would've seen? Wow! They've been so snotty and rude so far, and if it gets too harsh next week I might just have to tune out and rely on you all to fill me in. It sounds like Arsenio crosses the line, too, and while I think Aubrey deserves to be brought down, I don't need to witness more embarrassing behavior. He's made some reference to it himself, so it must not be good.
    BuckeyeAddict and lizardcat like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I like both Penn and Clay.

FORT Regular

Sadly, and this is just total speculation, I wouldn't be surprised if Dayana goes home next week. Lisa has said in several interviews that she couldn't talk about how far she went in the show, but that she did "very well" for her charity on CA. Unless she just whips out her checkbook on the way out the door after being fired, it's leading me to believe that this next task against Dayana will be a fundraising one. She's mentioned on Howard Stern more than once that she "got every hick in comedy to give me money" and subtly mentioned some of the big names who donated to her. Say what you will about Lisa, but she probably knows far more people with deep pockets than Dayana does.

That being said, she could be blowing smoke. When the same question was asked to Arsenio about how far he went, his usual response was "Please just watch the first episode."
    Last edited by socalledchaos; 04-04-2012 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I like both Penn and Clay.
    I like them both as well. I do think Penn can be a little pompous, but Clay has his faults as well. I think they actually work well together, but when they are working for their own charities, emotions run high

I like the mens team, because they work like one.Nothing like teamwork!
    ness, BuckeyeAddict and sparklete like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kiz

What was up with Aubry with her self appointed competition against Lou doing pushups? She seriously can't let anyone else get a bit of attention. Lou has had his issues on the show, but I have to give him his due for doing those crazy pushups at nearly 60.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    What was up with Aubry with her self appointed competition against Lou doing pushups? She seriously can't let anyone else get a bit of attention. Lou has had his issues on the show, but I have to give him his due for doing those crazy pushups at nearly 60.
    How funny was it, though, that when she got down to do them, Lou went into an arms-straight-out-in-front mode! I've never seen ANYONE do that, and it totally took the camera back OFF of her. She really is a narcissist.
    cablejockey, mom2, ness and 2 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread