+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 3/18/2012 episode 5 - I'M GOING TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU

FORT Fan

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/18/2012 episode 5 - I'M GOING TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU

Just wait until those harpies start in on EACH OTHER. Can't decide
    who I'd rather see go first, Aubrey or Lisa.

What nasty, nasty people. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/18/2012 episode 5 - I'M GOING TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU

Really watching the two videos it was no contest the men's was the winner. I didn't care for the antics in the boardroom; however, that is the area where you're going to have Trump bait you for these types of fights.

The women's didn't make sense unless you knew the "Number" joke (and even there - I knew it and found it bad), sounded echoey, and really looked a bit more like a college student project video than eve a viral video.

The men's was exactly how I'd played that - Lou being the bodybuilder and the Incredible Hulk would be the one who looked silliest in an apron really and especially dancing. People would definitely watch the video just to see him dance with a mop. The downside might be is that it's similar to the Fred Astaire dancing with a vaccuum ads, but at least there people knew that it was CGI while Lou's was definitely him dancing with the mop.

Seriously the women right now make Joan and Melissa Rivers seem a bit more palatable, and I really disliked how that season played out.

I am still distracted by Clays wolverine hair. Why is this guy celebrity again? really barrel scraping with both Clay & Aubrey!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I am still distracted by Clays wolverine hair. Why is this guy celebrity again? really barrel scraping with both Clay & Aubrey!
    Because he's a multiplatinum and gold record singer who just got lucky/had the misfortune being on "American Idol" to get his start depending on what view you take here. So technically - he has more celebrity to him than Aubrey, as his being on TV has brought him fame and fortune. I do think he took a huge hit though when he announced he was gay as far as his career went. You disappoint fan girls by saying that... well... (note, I enjoy his singing based on his singing not his personal life - this is an observation on the economic standpoint of announcements like this).

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Because he's a multiplatinum and gold record singer who just got lucky/had the misfortune being on "American Idol" to get his start depending on what view you take here. So technically - he has more celebrity to him than Aubrey, as his being on TV has brought him fame and fortune. I do think he took a huge hit though when he announced he was gay as far as his career went. You disappoint fan girls by saying that... well... (note, I enjoy his singing based on his singing not his personal life - this is an observation on the economic standpoint of announcements like this).
    Last time I saw Clay Aiken was Idol so imo he is not so much. I would say more people know Table flipping Theresa than these two. Theres herself is no celebrity either. Barrel scraping is definitely the theme this season.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Didn't see the whole episode - just the 2nd hour.
    I'm not a fan of Lisa or Aubrey/, but I do have to say those 2 do come up with all the ideas.

Not to be mean, but, I thought Tia was in her 50's, too. I still think, though, that Aubrey should not have said that.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Very much more watchable other seasons because of my tastes

Aubrey should have left. All that talking about age. Aubrey looks older than Tia. And I guess her mouth was running at high speed because she was really trying to save herself. What was the name of that car?

Lisa will make it to the end because she is a bitch and she is funny. But her humor doesnot translate everywhere. I thought they were being romantic. I thought they were saying they wanted the"one.". Too much projection on my part. I thought women want the one true love and they are irritated with toads. I did not know they were talking about sex partners. That is why that women from the company was getting uncomfortable. I could see women not liking that. We are not Lisa Lamponelli who get paychecks and more jobs for lampooning how promiscuous we are.
    If I were on that team I could see how frustrated people would be. Lisa really is mad at miss universe or anybody else for having good ideas or working with people well.

Tia did a goodjob. She is a good manager....some of these people are not very manageable....the shrewy three.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

I really like this episode: mopping a floor is ordinary. The celebrities couldn't call their rich friends for help with this task. It was obvious that Lou would win. He looked funny dancing with the mop, and the women didn't even include the mop in their video. I thought Dayana might be fired because she talked to the camera about the mop not being included in the video... but she didn't tell the project manager what she told the cameraman. The women's video was too risque. Penn criticized the fact that Lou was the spokesman in the video, but it wasn't a real video/commercial, so why not let Lou talk? Aubrey is mean. What did Lou do to himself that made him need both hips and knees replaced?
    Kip likes this.

FORT Fogey

I really like this episode: mopping a floor is ordinary. The celebrities couldn't call their rich friends for help with this task. It was obvious that Lou would win. He looked funny dancing with the mop, and the women didn't even include the mop in their video. I thought Dayana might be fired because she talked to the camera about the mop not being included in the video... but she didn't tell the project manager what she told the cameraman. The women's video was too risque. Penn criticized the fact that Lou was the spokesman in the video, but it wasn't a real video/commercial, so why not let Lou talk? Aubrey is mean. What did Lou do to himself that made him need both hips and knees replaced?
    cablejockey likes this.

Snooki, the Kardashians and their ilk inhabit the bottom of the barrel because they don't have any discernable talent.Clay Aiken, on the other hand, does have talent. He is a multi-platinum selling artist whose been on Broadway ( Spamelot) in which he received quite impressive reviews. He's worked hard to earn his place and definatley has talent, even if one might not like his singing style or him. AS Jadewarlock wrote `coming out' more than likely caused his career to take a huge hit as most of his fans are female- some simply couldn't handle the truth and made him suffer for it by turning on him.
    norealityhere, BlondeOne and Kiz like this.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

+ Reply to Thread