+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 3/18/2012 episode 5 - I'M GOING TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU

FORT Fogey

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/18/2012 episode 5 - I'M GOING TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU

Lisa just drives me nuts. She's one of those people who confuses being bossy and loud with being a strong leader--and Trump allows her way too much time in the board room.

It's so clearly Tia, Dayanna, and Patricia vs. Aubrey, Debbie, and Lisa with Theresa sort of out there by herself.

OMG, Aubrey's now referring to everyone not in her personal little clique as "beige paint" and called Tia fifty-something. She really needs to rein that crap in.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/18/2012 episode 5 - I'M GOING TO MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU

Three sacrificial leaders in a row.

Tia has completely lost her flippin' mind.

OTOH, if I were her, I don't think I'd want to be bothered with either/any of those heifers, either (Aubrey, Lisa, ARE YOU LISTENING?).
    mesachick and jucamer like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Arsenio on Aubrey: "She's so self-righteous--no wonder Diddy fired her."

And I gotta side with Tia on this one: I've met a lot of heads of sororities and not one of them was ever fat and nerdy.

Nooooo! Tia threw herself on her own sword. Makes her a better person, but man, I would have liked to have seen Aubrey in the boardroom. She was so close to losing it that if she were pushed at all, she might have done something dumb enough to get herself fired.

Sounds like Tia just didn't want to deal with the mean girls anymore, but she was the last one left, with the possible exception of Theresa, who seemed willing to stand up to them, and I hate to see them steamroll their way to the end.
    cablejockey and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Tia has completely lost her flippin' mind.

OTOH, if I were her, I don't think I'd want to be bothered with either/any of those heifers, either (Aubrey, Lisa, ARE YOU LISTENING?).
    I think it's the latter. After listening to Aubrey and Lisa in that boardroom, she may have just felt like it was better to leave than stay and deal with them. Or else she was afraid she might lose her temper and smack the two of them into two weeks from Tuesday if they didn't shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I think it's the latter. After listening to Aubrey and Lisa in that boardroom, she may have just felt like it was better to leave than stay and deal with them. Or else she was afraid she might lose her temper and smack the two of them into two weeks from Tuesday if they didn't shut up.
    Agreed.

She did say something to that effect in the limo when she said things had gotten to a point where people were very nasty to each other.

I can't blame her for wanting to roll the heck up out of that mess.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

God - Aubrey calling Tia '50'. Nasty.
    jucamer likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Tia was clearly tired of Aubrey's constant loud yapping.

Oh and Aubrey, Tia is looking darn good for a woman in her so-called "50's". I wish I could say the same for a certain 27 yr old.

Lisa and Aubrey have become the gruesome twosome. Total snark bullies.
    ness and jucamer like this.

Okay I want to take another look at the Clay/Penn situation. First he fires at him for playing to the boardroom. Pot, kettle, black. Next he says he won't contribute when it isn't his idea, but by all accounts that just isn't true. His next problem is his condescending attitude, but Clay has shown himself to be just as condescending he's just better at being two-faced. When I look at Clay's whole temper tantrum (which by the way seemed to me to be a bigger distraction than anything Penn did this episode) the only thing I see is him making a calculated attack on his main competition.
    kanona29 and jucamer like this.

Methinks one of the guys will wind up winning this.

+ Reply to Thread