+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 3/4 Episode ****SPOILERS*******

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 3/4 Episode ****SPOILERS*******

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Yes I noticed the ticks and wondered if it may be from steroids - he certainly has roid rage. He's frightening when he gets mad.
    'roids? Or Gamma rays?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Yes I noticed the ticks and wondered if it may be from steroids - he certainly has roid rage. He's frightening when he gets mad.
    Penn is 6'6" tall, and seems gentle. Lou is 6'4" tall and is angry. Lou once was in the 'World's Strongest Man' competition and came in 4th.
    jucamer likes this.

I didn't see the men's day window as sexist. Having a man in charge/be a boss, is probably more likely to happen in the real world. I'm not sure why having a man sitting at a desk seem sexist. It happens...often. Also, Clay is such a non-threatening type of man.
    Although it might not look as sexist (to those who found it to be that way) if one of the women sat at the desk and the others were two women and one man. Either way would have been an acceptable premise to me but that's JMHO.

Neither of the windows looked good to me. The womens' concept was difficult to understand....and I couldn't figure out why a woman in shorts was placed in a work place scenario...an Arsenio flub. And the night time scene had only one woman who looked like she was attending a scene for being on the red carpet...another Arsenio flub. But, unfortunately, there really wasn't any man who seemed knowledgable about women's fashions so Arsenio seemed to be doing the best he could.
    As for the printing of the photos, if they were on a disc, as they said, why didn't someone run to a printer and print them out? Why did they need to be professionally printed when you got to figure that they were provided with computers and printers and probably the best of each?

I don't know if Lou's anger-trigger-button is due to steroids or what but maybe it's because he's just always on the defensive. Also building large muscles increases the body's output of testosterone but who knows???

I'll miss George. So glad I watched this show because I knew very little about him except watching him on Star Trek. What an admirable man, in so many ways.
    redsox girl and Allie like this.

He's more frightening than anyone else I've ever seen on reality tv.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Some of the celebrities on this show over the past 4 seasons, and now including this one, have revealed personalities that I once liked, but now I don't any more. Some of these people should have stayed home because their images have taken a big hit. Unfortunately, for me, George is one of those celebrities that had a better image before we got to know him.

Quote Originally Posted by Srsly View Post
    Some of the celebrities on this show over the past 4 seasons, and now including this one, have revealed personalities that I once liked, but now I don't any more. Some of these people should have stayed home because their images have taken a big hit. Unfortunately, for me, George is one of those celebrities that had a better image before we got to know him.
    Scott Hamilton was a big personality disappointment for me. Not a fan of his anymore.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Lou's my least favorite of the men now.
    I agree, Johnny. If anyone so much as says one word disparaging him, his mouth does that little mad pout and he looks like he is going to attack and beat the hell out of someone...sheesh!! I'd like for him to be 110% gone!!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gatrmom View Post
    Did I hear correctly last night when Lou said the girl's windows looked like they were on a picnic and everyone was talking, Aubrey said going on a picninc with him would make her vomit? I hope I misheard that, but i backed up the DVR and that's what it sounded like. I didn't like her before, but if that's the case, now I really don't like her at all.

Will someone who has it recorded please listen again and tell me if I'm right or wrong.
    You are right and I couldn't believe she said it either.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Quote Originally Posted by nanaslbkp View Post
    You are right and I couldn't believe she said it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    She was talking about the pics of the windows, not pics of Lou personally, but still it was a tacky, classless comment. That said, I still like how she handled being grilled by Donald in the boardroom.

I also want to add that I don't like the way the guys team seems to be dismissive of Lou much of the time.
    I remembered this comment, but I didn't see the ep so I can't say myself.

What always cracks me up on this show is when the winner of the task - in this case Dayana - waxes rhapsodic about how much their charity is going to do with the $20k; how many lives will be changed, etc.!! I'm big on charities and I think it's great they're raising money for charity here. However, a charity can't do a whole heck of a lot with $20k.

Very sorry to see George go.
    I wasn't a big fan of Aubrey's, but I have got to give her major kudos for helping the women's team. They owe her big.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 03-11-2012 at 12:08 AM.
    Allie and nanaslbkp like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread