+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2/26 episode

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2/26 episode

Trump is such a doofus sometimes. I thought his "Is that sexist?" to Penn was pretty ridiculous.

Having watched the episode again, I am somewhat sad to see Victoria go, and think Lisa's a bitch. As to who may be leaving next, I don't know.
    cablejockey and sunshine3331 like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I didn't see most of the show because of the Oscars, but I'm shocked that Victoria left so early. I don't like her, so not sorry that she's gone, but she definitely would bring the drama. Trump loves drama. So I'm thinking that someone else is gonna bring it. Or rather it will be the women folk who bring the drama this year. I do hope that one team could just be decimated and let the guys fight to the finish!
    SugarMama likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

I don't know why Lou Ferrigno was so angry at what Penn said. I'm sure all of the contestants on his team must give 110 percent. Ferrigno's face was filled with rage. Trump is a lot easier on the celebrities when he fires them, than he is when he fires those on the regular apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I don't know why Lou Ferrigno was so angry at what Penn said. I'm sure all of the contestants on his team must give 110 percent. Ferrigno's face was filled with rage. Trump is a lot easier on the celebrities when he fires them, than he is when he fires those on the regular apprentice.
    Lou doesnt appear to be very bright.

Most of the posters here have said everything I would have said since I'm late viewing this episode.

It's hard to believe that all of that hair is really Victoria's. I was sure she had extensions because when she wore it up in the director's booth, it looked like a different color and texture next to the front part of her hair....and lordy, she looks soo much older than what she is. Could be the hair and makeup..of course, her sour and unhappy face might contribute to that. I don't really mind long hair on older ladies but that length is ridiculous. No one can focus on anything else but the hair.

Speaking of hair, I had to laugh when Donald turned his head to the side and you could see the very low part on his head, kind of midway to the back that helps him cover his baldness. You'd think someone with his abilities and station in life would be confident enough to not have a comb-over. Or at least get a high end type of weave, if it bothers him that much.

Lou was out of line but I think he's fought (no pun intended) all his life to prove himself that he just acted out of pure emotion, without realizing why Penn named him.
    Aubrey showed her lack of confidence when she got so excited and proclaimed that finally she got a "pretty girl" compliment. I don't like her but she is attractive and should know it by now.
    I think Trump does that "who would you fire" bit to not only add to the drama that sure to ensue but also to make it a 2 hour show.

I noticed tonight that Don Jr. is going to be a good looking man as he matures. Far better than good ol' dad. He just needs to fill out more.
    Debbie Gibson grates on my nerves.
    And yes, the men's team is fantastic.

FORT Fogey

I wonder why no one close to Victoria has not steered her to a stylist. She has the potential to look her age and much, much better. She is accomplished enough to have access to this information and people who could help. Obviously, she thinks she looks good so there may have been some who tried.

I like Donald Jr. He is smart, his sense of humor is keen and he is a nice looking young man. I wish he would try a different hair style though. He is approachable and genuine.

It will be interesting when the teams are shuffled and that is bound to happen very soon if things continue this way. Trump will make sure that Penn and Lou are on the same team, watch. That said, I hate to see the men split. I enjoy their chemistry and would like to see how far they can take it.
    SugarMama likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I wonder why no one close to Victoria has not steered her to a stylist. She has the potential to look her age and much, much better. She is accomplished enough to have access to this information and people who could help. Obviously, she thinks she looks good so there may have been some who tried.
    That would be my guess. I have a 50-something relative who still wears the same hairstyle long with feathered sides that she wore in college.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When people want your advice on their appearance, they will (generally) ask you for it, and they will have "solid" reasons for sticking with what they think pleases them. I've just learned to "let go, let God". I remember when Oprah convinced Coretta Scott King to get an updated hairdo. Mrs. King went along with Oprah but, shortly after, Oprah saw her and she was back to same old antiquated look. Again, WE have to "let go". It's about OUR need for control, not about what the person we are hoping to improve wants.

Saw Victoria on Wendy, again, yesterday and that hair was still curly and down past the waist. There was no talk about her hair. It is nasty looking stuff!

About Donald Jr.'s looks, I've seen men who were super-good looking in their early years, only to be unbelievably not so good looking as they age. He very well may turn into his dad, from where he is now. Was his dad good looking at Jr.'s age? I've seen men where it's almost scary how they change! Tempts one to say "What happened to you?," but one would hope that politeness would prevail.

And I'm not sure that Lou was so much angry as insulted by what Penn said. Of course, being insulted can lead to making you very angry. Penn was smart to just let it lay. Good people skills.
    jucamer likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I like Donald Jr. He is smart, his sense of humor is keen and he is a nice looking young man.
    I agree Shoepie He also understood what Lipton said when he said Passion.Trump on the other hand didnt get it, and he was very rude

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    Penn should have remembered the famous line from The Incredible Hulk before choosing Lou as a weakest link: "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
    I was disappointed Penn didn't quote that line to his face.

(The editors should have played up the scene with a green filter.)
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

+ Reply to Thread