+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2/26 episode

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2/26 episode

Aubrey's (the redhead) claim to fame was as a cast member in MTV's reality show Making the Band 3. For the first two seasons she was a fan favorite. Unfortunately, as her notoriety grew so did her ego. Eventually, at the end of Season 3 of MTV's Making the Band 4, she and Sean Combs had a major clash, and she was-let-go/left-the-group. It's not surprising that many of you don't know who she is. The success of all the groups birthed from the Making the Band series was short lived at best.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama
    I agree. I remember before the season started, someone was interviewing Donald on television, and he said something like, "This is the best Celebrity Apprentice cast we've ever had, and I'm very excited."

yeah, right. Hype it up, Donald! When I heard him say that, I went to the website to check out this sensational cast. I'd only heard of a few of them (Cheryl, Teresa G., Debbie G., Lou, George, the Chopper Guy, and Arsenio) - none of them sounded sensational to me

I miss the "real" apprentice shows, where people were actually trying out for a job. Well, at least we don't have Joan and Melissa!
    I think it may be the best male celebrity apprentice cast they've had... but no more than that!

George IS sensational. Crazy, as I typed that, I heard his voice saying it in my mind.

I actually like the Celebrity Apprentice version better than those trying for a job. I watch it just for kicks (and it is crazy fun), and some great charities get hefty checks. I always love that aspect of it.
    JunkieGirl and jucamer like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I miss the "real" apprentice shows, where people were actually trying out for a job. Well, at least we don't have Joan and Melissa!
    Amen sister!!
    mom2 and CrazyDutchWoman like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I enjoy the Celebrity versions better. I don't have to feel sorry for the treatment of these folks by Donald Trump. Money goes to charity. The other version I had to see people reduced to such behavior to grovel for a job with Donald Trump.
    cablejockey and jucamer like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I enjoy the Celebrity versions better.
    Me too. I watched the first season and found at the end that I still didn't care and didn't like Bill Rancic as the winner. Then later on hated Omarosa and was pissed that she got famous for being so obnoxious. I never watched again till this year. I spent a few weeks catching up on the previous 4 seasons of the Celebrity version. I was ENTERTAINED and now I'm hooked. I hope they never go back to the boring regular apprentice.

If they're going to keep the celebrities (or so-called), then they should rename it - something like Trump's Chumps might work. But they're not apprenticing for anything
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I cannot STAND Donald Trump. I find him obnoxious.
    Ellen, ness, Uncle David and 2 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I cannot STAND Donald Trump. I find him obnoxious.

He's getting worse as the seasons go by........
    Uncle David likes this.

I thought Lisa was clearly the person who should have been fired. There was some argument for firing Gotti but if it was really based on this task (which Trump says it is) then Lisa should have gone. It came down to the audience didn't like her show. This is the biggest flaw with the Apprentice series. The randomness of the firings which is made even worse when it's Celebrities that Trump has relationships with and keeps them around far longer than they should.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Victoria pouts and sulks, though. She's like a bratty child.
    NCLurker likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread