+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2/26 episode

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2/26 episode

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    OMG, Victoria's hair is absolutely sad for a woman of her age. Is it a wig?

I can't stand anyone on the woman's team. Everyone is so incredibly aggravating.....why, oh, why? Maybe I'm just grumpy tonight. LOL
    Victoria's hair not only seems fake, but her face does, as well. I've been wondering... extensions? wig? Is that a real face or a rubber mask? Sorry, that's mean....I feel bad.

You're not grumpy...they're worthless as a "team"
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Is that a real face or a rubber mask? Sorry, that's mean....I feel bad.
    That's IT!!!! I wondered who she reminded me of . . . Kim Hunter in the original "Planet of the Apes"!!!!

(And you think YOUR comment was mean?)

OMG....call me crazy, but I will miss her! I did enjoy Growing up Gotti, and think she's a great Mom.
    cablejockey and JohnnyK like this.

FORT Newbie

I thought tonight was one of the best Celebrity Apprentice shows I've seen. Of course, I've only seen two seasons of it...

Penn was a great project manager. He did a great job highlighting and utilizing the talents of each of his teammates. I thought it was unfortunate that he chose Lou Ferrigno when forced to choose someone to bring back to the boardroom. Ferrigno took it way too personally. If he was just picking someone because he had to, why not choose Andretti, who was virtually invisible in this task?

I didnt think the women's show was very good; it was obvious to me that the men were going to win it.

Kind of sorry to see Victoria go because she's great tv in terms of being so entitled and spoiled and needing lots and lots of attention. A pot stirrer. She makes everything all about her, always. But she absolutely was the right person to be fired.

She had on a god awful straight horse-tale like wig when she got on the elevator, then switched to a curly version on her departure.

Loved James Lipton on this show. He would make an interesting contestant.

Dee Snider was a trouper to carry on with the show, broken finger and all.

I would have loved to see Lisa go.
    I do not like that lady at all.
    I happen to like Victoria ans she makes great TV, for sure.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Clay Blogs a recap every week right after the episode finishes airing in the Pacific time zone.

He does a very good job and includes nuggets of insider information, like this:
    On the men's team, Penn did something unique and something you didn't see on camera. In an attempt to be humane and kind, Penn told us before we went in the Boardroom who he would be selecting as the two weakest players. That maybe turned out to not be the best idea because it gave Lou some time to get angry and prepare his argument. And Lou went after Penn in earnest. Whether Penn was too afraid to fight back or too respectful to argue with Lou is to be determined. Either way, he just sat there and took it.
    Read Clay's Take here:
    The Apprentice Show Series on NBC: Clay's Take
    Kiz likes this.

Arsenio and his comments on Lisa choice to return to the boardroom

"She chose two ways to be killed." Dayanara will kill her with her looks and Victoria with her family"lol
    Ellen likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyKnox View Post
    She had on a god awful straight horse-tale like wig when she got on the elevator, then switched to a curly version on her departure.
    Ok, where's that elevator??? I hate doing my hair and that elevator sounds like just what I need!!

To me it seems Lou has roid rage - he went WAY too far in the boardroom with Penn and then continued when they went into the viewing suite. He's always twitching and making faces, yuk.

After hearing that Penn told Lou and George he would be naming them in advance, Lou's reaction was either fake for the drama or he does have anger issues!
    I also found it odd that Victoria went into the elevator with long straight hair and came out of the building with curly hair! I wonder how long it is between getting fired and doing the taxi scene?
    It looks like TRump picked the most insecure women he could find! They are so ready to defend themselves from so called insult and incredibly thin skinned to be in 'show business'!

+ Reply to Thread