+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2/26 episode

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2/26 episode

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    There's true history...and then there's re-written history...and finally there's the drive-thru history. I know high school students who are friends of my teen who don't know the difference between the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and the Magna Carta (and they're high-level students going to good universities next fall).
    They don't have state testing on history as far as I know. I think it is getting the short-shift nowadays. :-(

Okay...Anybody else dislike how Donald always (recently anyway) has the Project Manager say who she/he would bring back BEFORE the winning/losing teams are announced?

The men's team was totally hyped up and together...then Donald torpedoed them (as he always does). Why? I remember in the early seasons this didn't happen, and I see it as unnecessarily sabotaging the teams. Okay, Okay, I get it creates more drama. But i just wish it weren't the case.
    cablejockey, mom2, Allie and 1 others like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

There's true history...and then there's re-written history...and finally there's the drive-thru history. I know high school students who are friends of my teen who don't know the difference between the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and the Magna Carta (and they're high-level students going to good universities next fall).
    Since NCLB, unfortunately, the majority of districts seem to want is the drive-through version of the re-written history, with no regard to teachers' attempted input.

Oh carp this is the "Apprentice" thread. Ummm yeah, Trump will be in the history classes.
    Last edited by Ellen; 02-26-2012 at 11:32 PM.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Trump wants unnecessary drama for ratings.
    Photobabe likes this.

Okay...last episode we were led to believe (by editing) the women had won, but they didn't. This time we're led to believe the women have won...hope the trend continues.
    I hate quoting myself, but
    JohnnyK likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I am seeing a downside to the men's 2nd win....Trump's going to switch up the teams. Noooooo
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

While I see Victoria Gotti as weird, she was put into a job she didn't ask for or was even ready for. Can't blame her! In this case, it's an obvious Project Manager failure.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah other than Lisa or Victoria, I can't really see anybody else going.

OMG, Victoria's hair is absolutely sad for a woman of her age. Is it a wig?

I can't stand anyone on the woman's team. Everyone is so incredibly aggravating.....why, oh, why? Maybe I'm just grumpy tonight. LOL

I'd want to be on the men's team 100%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast