+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Celebrity Apprentice 2/19 premiere episode

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2/19 premiere episode

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Clay's been through some different styles since then--wasn't he wearing his hair very dark at one point?--but he's gone back to his original hairstyle and color.
    He was blonde at one point, too. And his jaw is different due to surgery about 3 years ago.
    He needs to lay off the hair products.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Back when Clay was on American Idol, Barry Manilow used to say that looking at Clay was like looking at himself 40 years ago. I fear that they may have gotten together for lunch one day and Barry gave Clay the name of his botox supplier. PLEASE, Clay, don't do that to yourself!!!!
    jucamer and sparklete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7 View Post
    Victoria WAS making personal calls during the task.
    Yes she was.Whats with the wig? ugh or maybe its extensions, either way it looks ridiculous
    Photobabe and Pandora2 like this.

I lasted about a half hour before realizing I'd never heard of most of the contestants. And I have to admit I immediately Googled Victoria Gotti to see how old she is -- I could have sworn she was in her 60s! Turns out she's 49, and seems to be trying way too hard to look young. I'm guessing she would be a lot prettier with as bit less makeup pasted on her face.
    nanaslbkp and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    I lasted about a half hour before realizing I'd never heard of most of the contestants. And I have to admit I immediately Googled Victoria Gotti to see how old she is -- I could have sworn she was in her 60s! Turns out she's 49, and seems to be trying way too hard to look young. I'm guessing she would be a lot prettier with as bit less makeup pasted on her face.
    And a little less hair - she's too little for that much hair
    Pandora2 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I am going to guess Arsenio wins and that is because Trump wants a minority in his back pocket. This is if Arsenio manages to stay above the fray and he may not. He is a compelling personality and may be able to pull some money in because he is connected. Clay is another contender to catch a younger crowd for the same reason. I see the all the women and tanking fast. If Trump were more aware of Victorias accomplishments he may warm to her and defend. Not sure about that since he is such a horn dog and she is NOT in his scope. His disrespect for her thus far says a lot.

It is reallly who Trump wants to win to further his image.
    Pandora2, Fanny Mare and sparklete like this.

He did say that he and Victoria run in the same circles and she should be able to pull in money from the same people they both know. That is where the question of "holding back" came from.

I like Clay and how he has handled himself in the frat boy environment of Carrola and the biker guy. He sat back until they had run out of steam, then had something to say. I also like the way he tried to wheedle more money at the cash register. Pretty cool.

I agree that overall, the guys are a more cohesive unit then the women. However I did like that even though Rebecca took Victoria to the board room, Victoria said that she would have Rebecca on her team. We'll have to see how much the cattiness plays out in the challenges and the boardroom.
    norealityhere and nanaslbkp like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am going to guess Arsenio wins and that is because Trump wants a minority in his back pocket. This is if Arsenio manages to stay above the fray and he may not. He is a compelling personality and may be able to pull some money in because he is connected. Clay is another contender to catch a younger crowd for the same reason. I see the all the women and tanking fast. If Trump were more aware of Victorias accomplishments he may warm to her and defend. Not sure about that since he is such a horn dog and she is NOT in his scope. His disrespect for her thus far says a lot.

It is really who Trump wants to win to further his image.
    I like Arsenio, I like Clay so thats a win for me. Now I have jinxed them

It's a given that no one is gonna use up their donors for someone else's charity. There has to be a way that the money raised is added up for the project manager, but goes to the celebrity who contacted them. The walk ons could go to the project manager's charity.

The losing team still has to get rid of a member, so the only thing that changes is where the money actually goes.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I was so sure the women were going to win, the way they had Particia give a heartfelt story about her charity, whilst Paul Sr. barely said word about his. That's one of the reasons it sucks that Patricia didn't get anything.

+ Reply to Thread