+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 4/17 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 4/17 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

i totally agree with you and i thought nene sounded assinine!!!! is it really that hard to imagine that latoya JACKSON has never had to cook. i mean come on.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Star needs to shut up.
    Nene is boorish and uncouth. Your'e not special hon, your a loud mouthed dime a dozen reality `star.'
    I can't/don't cook so it's no big deal to me that Laytoya can't or doesn't. I don't thinks she's bottom three at all. She's held her own quite well, especially when explaining the tasks to clients. She's clear, concise and on point. She is, imo a lady surrounded by bullies. They constantly try to screw her over, but she actually handles their curve balls quiote well, all things considered.
    Whatsherface by all rights should be gone, regardless.

considering she married a gay man, i highly doubt it, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive View Post

I think Star's apron design skills leave something to be desired. To be so oblivious to the fact she was virtually molesting the cook makes you wonder if her marriage was ever consummated.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    All of the Jacksons sound like that. I'm not so sure they can help it.....
    Yeah, it got driven into them by the end of Joe Jackson's fist.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

A lot of child abuse victims keep childlike qualities. I think LaToya is stuck somewhat in childhood because of the abuse. You have to encourage kids to grow up and abuse makes them feel inferior. I would never make fun of her for her voice as it is either genetic or could be from the abuse.

FORT Regular

You would have thought the women would stop bullying Latoya by this point. I can totally see how they may have thought she would be a detriment to the team in the beginning or completely flaky, but she has stepped up every time she has needed to. The only person on the team who hasn't gotten personal with Latoya is Marlee.

Hope was adequate as a project manager, but she was extremely lucky to be facing Gary. He wouldn't have done a better job than anyone there. Hope is smarter than I thought she was, but will also likely be the next woman to go.

Donald makes some really bizarre selections about who to show admiration towards. He wouldn't fire Dennis Rodman until he was showing up drunk for the tasks, and wouldn't fire Gary until the team was practically threatening to walk out if he stayed for another week.

As for Gary He was on Jimmy Kimmel plugging a book of "Buseyisms" that he's coming out with. I could see the book being cute and doing decently well, but I hope he stays off my television for the foreseeable future.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by socalledchaos View Post
    You would have thought the women would stop bullying Latoya by this point. I can totally see how they may have thought she would be a detriment to the team in the beginning or completely flaky, but she has stepped up every time she has needed to. The only person on the team who hasn't gotten personal with Latoya is Marlee.

Hope was adequate as a project manager, but she was extremely lucky to be facing Gary. He wouldn't have done a better job than anyone there. Hope is smarter than I thought she was, but will also likely be the next woman to go.

Donald makes some really bizarre selections about who to show admiration towards. He wouldn't fire Dennis Rodman until he was showing up drunk for the tasks, and wouldn't fire Gary until the team was practically threatening to walk out if he stayed for another week.

As for Gary He was on Jimmy Kimmel plugging a book of "Buseyisms" that he's coming out with. I could see the book being cute and doing decently well, but I hope he stays off my television for the foreseeable future.
    We have also heard comments from Hope and gotton frustrated looks from Marlee about LaToya. Sure she is being nice, not acting out and shines in comparison to the outrageous Nene and Star as far as attitude goes. However, there is a reason why all of them feel frustrated with her. Nice does not mean you are committing to the task and contributing. I am not referring to the Omaha challenge; her history in all tasks is questionable.

I will defend Trump here. I see him as being consistant in his firing. He wanted to fire Gary instead of Mark, you could easily see this. Mark took responsibility for the loss. Trump always fires someone who steps up and says, it is my fault we lost. The men failed to go in with the strategy that the Pirate theme was approved by all and Gary was the weak link. Piece of cake he would have been gone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112