Gary Busey was in a Motorcycle accident, He wasn't wearing a helmet and almost died. The accident caused his eccentric behavior.Few points:
1. Were they supposed to judge the winner on the book or the performance. The reason I say that was because you could tell the kids enjoyed the women's performance more than the men's. The books, yes the men's was the clear winner, but it was confusing IMHO what was supposed to be the bigger scoring event here.
2. Lisa was doomed - she was right in a few cases, but the two she brought in were going to tear her to shreds.
3. Seriously - Donald, Marlee is deaf, she probably wouldn't bother really with anyone in music unless they also act. She most likely wouldn't know that Dionne was a star for that reason. (This BTW is not a slant on Marlee, she could've done research on music for interest, but if you can't hear, you wouldn't spend money necessarily on music). I actually thought it was rather rude and ignorant on Donald's part myself.
4. Speaking of Marlee - I liked the fact she stood up for herself and her idea. She may not have won, but at least she stood up for it. I did like her idea myself, because kids are so interested in things such as sign language at the age they were targeting. I have kids ages 4 and 5 interested in fused glass and making it, but I tell them they have to be at least 18 before they try because it's very dangerous and hot. Doesn't stop them from asking (sometimes for 1/2 hour).
5. It was worth it to see Canseco and Hatch have to dress up as women.
6. If I were Trump, I'd targeted Starr and Dionne's insistence on having their names on the book. He really didn't push much on the fact that they were willingly taking credit for the bad book, but instead went after Lisa.
Mind you, I'm by no means a fan of Lisa; however, I feel she was treated rather poorly in this boardroom. I don't think they did a proper analysis of what was going down in the boardroom.
Next week is going to be very interesting - I really am wondering what Busey will do. (BTW, they mentioned an accident - was he really in an accident or did he have severe issues with drug/alcohol abuse? I think he's doing well in spite of all that, but I'm really confused by this odd behavior. Though I will say - at least he's realizing he has/had a problem and is getting/got help. Can't say that for other actors.)