Richard is another Annie Duke I don't like him
Richard is another Annie Duke I don't like him
They are going to fire David and Richard is a jerk
Mr. Cassidy been getting punked hard, constantly emasculated
his departure was inevitable
MISTAKE...Richard will be horrible during this show
you already knew that Richard wouldn't get tossed right away...they need the drama
oh yeah, i seem to remember that Star Jones hated dogs, now she has a lil best friend
I am a HUGE David Cassidy fan from back in the day. And Richard is an arrogant son-of-a-you/know/what.
...But, I have to agree with Trump's decision. David isn't the fighter one needs to be to make it on this show. I was disappointed to learn he smokes. Unfortunately, it shows. I think it diminished the level of my crush
OMG, Richard Hatch is ruthless, I could see him on Wall St running a ponzi scheme destroying people's lives and he could not care less partly because they were too stupid. What is scary is that the Donald seemed as if he admired that quality in Hatch.
Star Jones , I wish someone would smack that self satisfied, superior look she always carries on her face. She and Richard Hatch are two of a kind.
"When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."
I tuned in tonight for the first time in a long time, partly because this seemed like a train wreck too good to miss. I think if Trump could have he would have kept all 3 for drama purposes. It's obvious that Hatch is going to give more ratings drama so I'm not surprised he stayed. He's still the same obnoxious guy we saw on Survivor, except tonight he was on a sinking ship. I kind of enjoyed that. David was proving to be unconfident and did seem to look to Jose to bail him out. I understood why and thought it was valid, but so was the Donald's points.
Going into this season, I was not thrilled with the cast, other than John Rich. After tonight? Woooooowwwww! I think this will be a fun season, indeed. So many egos, so little time. As long as NeNe doesn't become a focus for any length of time, I will be okay. RH of ATL is the only version of that show I watch, and she is beyond obnoxious.
Richard should have been fired, but it was obvious as always that he wouldn't be. It was too early and he will cause too much drama to be let go day 1. I wish he would have been though. I think it's obvious the guy is a narcissistic, vile piece of work, but he also revealed himself to be quite stupid. He just sat there and poked and poked Canseco and essentially called him an idiot. Okay. So a man who's all bark and no bite is going to repeatedly tell a very large, athletic man, who was also a bigtime steroid user, he's not intelligent. Now, really, who's the dumb one in this scenario?
This creep is used to being able to push people around and manipulate groups to his advantage. He's not used to people dishing it right back at him. David was way too mousy against him, and so he fell right into the trap Richard (and Trump) set. While Jose is not someone I like, he did help MLB by outing the steroid issue in a big way. Whether he did it for money or not, I really don't care; it needed to be done. And if he can make Richard look like a fool, I say have at it!
Last edited by VAgirl79; 03-07-2011 at 12:39 AM.
1. I was amazed the girls did nearly double what the men did in this challenge, though I was disappointed that a couple of choices made cost them $35,000 for the AHA.
2. Gary Busey... seriously his cell phone on? He's probably not going to win but he is quite funny. The Pepperoni "profit" was funny... and the fact the pepperoni looked like it hit near a sewer drain only made it funnier.
3. In regard to No. 3, I loved Marlee Matlin's response "I didn't hear it ring" to the whole incident. It was also nice to hear her vocabulary when she does speak improve - normally when you see her act, she will sign and her interpreter speaks ("CSI" was one of those cases in recent years).
4. Richard Hatch... seriously, this guy is in tax trouble STILL and Trump casts him on this show? I know a lot of people respect his gameplay, and I will admit he played "Survivor" well enough to win it; HOWEVER, I don't think that someone who continuously says he doesn't owe taxes on his winnings, is constantly suing using any tactic he can in order to get out of paying those taxes, and now owes more than he even WON on the show (ironically before taxes), should be on this show. Yes, a lot of them have personal troubles, but I do think someone who is still under legal trouble and a major one should be allowed to be in this show.
5. Sad Cassidy was eliminated, not surprised - if a choice between he and Hatch, Hatch would prevail due to the drama reasons.
Overall, this should be an interesting season if nothing for the humor.