+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: 11/12 show discussion

  1. #1
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    11/12 show discussion

    OH wow. It was so clear the women failed. No surprises in the board room on this one. What were they thinking? It was tragic.

    This is the first time I saw Poppy to any degree. She is definately very young. I get why she is with David now. She is not in the relationship for anything much, nor is he. Seems to be a match born out of convience and a lark perhaps. He will be able to control her to his hearts content and looks like she will ejoy that!

    In the opening we got a glimpse of Anand through Craigs comments. Stuart was his only connection, I guess. I would love to know how Trump got ahold of that text. The fact the guy didn't show up or even tell Anand he would not, says a lot. Perhaps he turned in the text to production. Trumps comment implies that.

    The preview implies that Stephanie creates the losing commercial. I have grown some sympathy for Liza. She may not be a business dynamo but trashing her every week seemed over the top.

    I also found it odd that Trump divided the teams, leaving both men on the same side. Why not split them? Odd. And they stay this way for next week. I suspect he favors the men and Brandy and wants to see what they can create together. Stephany irritates him and Liza is too passive. So why not put them together for an easy melt down, I suppose.

  2. #2
    8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,773

    Re: 11/12 show discussion

    I love the way the women's team told Kim K that the tacky display reflected who she was. I'm NOT the world's most creative person, but even I knew that was tacky, tacky, tacky. Looked like it had been put together by junior high students. (My apologies to junior high students.)
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

  3. #3
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    9

    Re: 11/12 show discussion

    Does anyone have an idea when this show is suppose to have its final?

    I have enjoyed watching it because my son is a friend of Steuarts and even though I have never met Stu I feel a bit more connected than usual.

    I think Steuart has played with a great deal of intelligence and for me he and Clint are the clear favorites.

    Stephanie is too overbearing and Lisa is clueless and Brandy just is not right for the job this would be in my opinion.

  4. #4
    I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    At the High Rollers Table
    Posts
    4,782

    Re: 11/12 show discussion

    I agree, it was gawd awful. I LOVED the other team's display. I know i would never buy that scent.. but it at least made it pretty to look at. And honestly, who on earth is going to go in to a store like that and take a photo with the a cardboard cut out of her?! I can't even really see why she liked that idea unless it was pure ego.. it was about the worst POS Display i have ever seen in any form.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

    "Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

  5. #5
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    9

    Re: 11/12 show discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;4103869;
    I agree, it was gawd awful. I LOVED the other team's display. I know i would never buy that scent.. but it at least made it pretty to look at. And honestly, who on earth is going to go in to a store like that and take a photo with the a cardboard cut out of her?! I can't even really see why she liked that idea unless it was pure ego.. it was about the worst POS Display i have ever seen in any form.

    It was a horrible tacky and ridiculous display. Actually Lisa didn't like it and she improved her intelligence by that. Stephanie & Poppy obviously have no taste at all.

    Brandy was weak on the task, but Clint and Steuart were thinking like businessmen and Steuart's display case was sensational. That just came off as classy. I can see that they would use it.

  6. #6
    I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    At the High Rollers Table
    Posts
    4,782

    Re: 11/12 show discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by medleyrelay;4103882;
    It was a horrible tacky and ridiculous display. Actually Lisa didn't like it and she improved her intelligence by that. Stephanie & Poppy obviously have no taste at all.

    Brandy was weak on the task, but Clint and Steuart were thinking like businessmen and Steuart's display case was sensational. That just came off as classy. I can see that they would use it.
    I am not sure weak is a good word for her.. i think she was out of her comfort zone.. and she admitted that but she did a woderful job on the banners and such. I think they all worked well together in the end. I just adore Clint and would love to see anyone on that team or Lisa to be honest win. Lisa has a bit more class than Steph and i agree with whats-his-face on the mens team who told her she had no class.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

    "Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

  7. #7
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    9

    Re: 11/12 show discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;4103891;
    I am not sure weak is a good word for her.. i think she was out of her comfort zone.. and she admitted that but she did a woderful job on the banners and such. I think they all worked well together in the end. I just adore Clint and would love to see anyone on that team or Lisa to be honest win. Lisa has a bit more class than Steph and i agree with whats-his-face on the mens team who told her she had no class.

    Well Clint expected because she was a girl that she would offer more input but look at the two on the other team and what their input created... a disasster.

    Lisa is a nice person and maybe other than Brandy the nicest of the females.

    Clint sorta threw Brandy under the bus just in case I guess but then they ended up winning.

    There certainly has been more drama because Trump asks all those questions before they announce the winner.

  8. #8
    I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    At the High Rollers Table
    Posts
    4,782

    Re: 11/12 show discussion

    Yeah he did a bit... and i thought it was a bit sexist to assume that about Brandy. Some women just don't care about that kind of crap.. she is clearly one of them and again, said as much. But i think that Clint knowing about the construction end, was a good way to go for them, they were able to really think out a realistic display that was marketable.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

    "Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

  9. #9
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,911

    Re: 11/12 show discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;4103869;
    .. it was about the worst POS Display i have ever seen in any form.
    See, now, this is why I use POP (point of purchase) rather than POS, because my first thought here was "piece of $#*!" .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

  10. #10
    I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    At the High Rollers Table
    Posts
    4,782

    Re: 11/12 show discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4103993;
    See, now, this is why I use POP (point of purchase) rather than POS, because my first thought here was "piece of $#*!" .
    lol, I guess both fit
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

    "Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.