+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 10/28 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4093725;
    I won't miss Mahsa at all. She was extremely annouying and divisive.
    I think Brandy is Trump's favored one here and the fact that SHE got so riled up with Mahsa is the main reason Trump decided to take action.
    What's up with Stephanie? She said she had 30 years training in musical, or some such thing? How old is this gal? She seems to have experience with anything they throw at her, doesn't she?
    Since Stephanie seemed to team a lot with Mahsa in mean girl behavior, I'm glad to see Mahsa leave. I hope Stephanie and David will soon follow. Still can't stand David.
    Also, Ivanka had issues with Mahsa from the beginning......Ivanka mentioned to her father that Mahsa was abrasive in the first or second episode....I bet she has a lot more influence in the firings than we think...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;4096093;
    Also, Ivanka had issues with Mahsa from the beginning......Ivanka mentioned to her father that Mahsa was abrasive in the first or second episode....I bet she has a lot more influence in the firings than we think...
    Both Ivanka and young Donald give their father their insight, definately. He says they are his eyes and ears. I think Trump knows the back story before the board room.

FORT Fogey

It is very obvious that Trump likes Brandy. He never really puts her on the spot and typically heaps praise on her. My guess is she will be the likely winner. He also seems to have a reasonable amount of respect for the remaining men, with the exception of David. I expect a Clint/Brandy finale with Brandy being named the Apprentice.

I'm actually sensing a Brandy/Stephanie final, with Brandy winning. I get the sense that Stephanie has been just as abrasive as Mahsa at times, but we're not really seeing that. For the most part, we've seen a hardworking and strong Stephanie. It wasn't until the bike task where we saw more of Stephanie's attitude. It makes me wonder if the editors are hiding Stephanie's mean side for a purpose.

I can see Clint making the F4, but then getting fired after the interviews. And filling out the F4, I think it will be either Anand or Poppy... I'm leaning towards the former.

Speaking of edits, I could not believe that David got a redemption edit of some sorts this past episode. I hope Trump does not ignore David's recklessness from the past. I mean, he can't, can he? I thought there would be no chance of him winning, but he made a great impression on Trump with the most recent task.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123