+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I worked with and supervised people like David: the eye rolling, the smirks, the talking under their breath, etc. They are ANNOYING. They try to undermine things every chance they get. It's really hard to turn them into team players.

I thought James was boring but not that bad.

I can't stand Mahsa on the women's team. She'll be a fun one when she finally gets her last boardroom!

What another sucky episode. This season is shaping up like other bad reality shows of the year (BB, Project Runway).

The Masha vs Tyana feud is weaksauce but Masha always has something bitey to say at least ("jealous cow"). Ditto for people ganging up on Lisa. Creating drama where NONE exists.

Mens team is so bad. They just run around a bit unfocused all the time. Women is a little better but the real problem is that both teams basically want dictators. They want somebody to tell them what to do 24/7, except when it isn't what they want, and at that point, they gang up on the leader. Just pathetic. Mens team lacks brainstorming and a sense of "why are we doing this? what are we doing this for?"

Boardroom was predictable and boring, as usual ganging up on the project manager. I'm guessing that's how all of this season will progress. James though is not very articulate though and annoying to listen to. I didn't actually pick up on the monotone even though my voice can be very "animated" just that you can tell he want to law school, with whole "I'm talking but nothing important or useful is really coming out of my mouth" lawyer speak. He needs to get to the point or think of ways to say things in clear, quick ways. That will also help the monotoneness by shortening the length of time to hear him.

And then Wayne sealed the deal for Trump when he said he said if Trump fires James, he will step up and be project manager and show how he can manage David.

I really want to see David gone. His attitude stinks and I refuse to believe that he only has problem with James. He basically threw the task because he wanted to lose and this kind of defiantness does not end with one person. I really want to see him make a fool out of himself. Can Wayne really manage James? We'll see.
    Last edited by Endit; 10-01-2010 at 05:53 AM.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

There was one little tidbit about the show I LOVED: when Trump told the women they had won, and told Liza to enjoy it and referred to the rest as bitches. Basically, he was acknowedging that he KNOWS that they are ganging up on Liza and was trying to give her a little boost. That kindness is rare in Trump, so, nice to see.

And he's right. There is no real reason that those hens have decided that Liza is the one to be pecked. She did a great job on the banners/ a-frame and posters, etc. while the rest of the women were doing what? Hanging out on their stations? But they were all ready to tear her to shreds when they thought there might possibly be a problem with getting the images to the printers. They have a horrid gang mentality and if I were Liza... up against not just a Mahsa or one of the other nasties, but ALL of them, I'd be struggling to hold it together too. They beat her down as a group and then complain that she's emotional. Unbelievable.

David is a piece of work. James is one of those people who always seems to be attempting to speak "rational" even when he makes no sense. It's a pretty condescending way to talk to people, especially when they are upset. lol I can see why the guys were done with him.

Endit, according to the previews it doesn't look like Wade can manage David... but I think David is completely unmanageble anyway.

What is it with the crazy people all over my tv screen? Here we have Mahsa and David, on Hell's Kitchen it was Raj and Sabrina, and even Survivor is loaded down, especially with Naonka. The only show that appears to be quite likeable this season is The Amazing Race. I hope that continues, and it can show the rest that a show can be successful and fun to watch WITHOUT the psychopaths!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;4074266;
    There was one little tidbit about the show I LOVED: when Trump told the women they had won, and told Liza to enjoy it and referred to the rest as bitches. Basically, he was acknowedging that he KNOWS that they are ganging up on Liza and was trying to give her a little boost. That kindness is rare in Trump, so, nice to see.

And he's right. There is no real reason that those hens have decided that Liza is the one to be pecked. She did a great job on the banners/ a-frame and posters, etc. while the rest of the women were doing what? Hanging out on their stations? But they were all ready to tear her to shreds when they thought there might possibly be a problem with getting the images to the printers. They have a horrid gang mentality and if I were Liza... up against not just a Mahsa or one of the other nasties, but ALL of them, I'd be struggling to hold it together too. They beat her down as a group and then complain that she's emotional. Unbelievable.

The most disgusting displays I have seen thus far this season is the way the "girls" certainly wouldn't waste the word "women" on them, have been treating poor Liza. Worse than in high school. There is absolutely no reason whatsover for them to gang up on her as she's done nothing wrong. All of them need to grow up.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Endit;4074063;
    .....I really want to see David gone. His attitude stinks and I refuse to believe that he only has problem with James. He basically threw the task because he wanted to lose and this kind of defiantness does not end with one person. I really want to see him make a fool out of himself. Can Wayne really manage James? We'll see.
    As far as I'm concerned David has already made a fool out of himself....over and over again. If it weren't for him making good tv I'm sure Trump would have fired him after the first task.

David irritates the heck out of me (much more than James) and Masha isn't far behind.

I agree that James was boring and should have showed a better attitude with the salon owner. But, I still am not sure why all the men seemed to dislike James so much, too.
    Of the 2 guys, I could better deal with James than David. The latter is a loose cannon, no doubt the reason why Trump is keeping him.

I've only watched the Celebrity editions of this show in the past. Can someone tell me if past regular editions of the show have been staffed with so many unlikable contestants?
    Those women are really vicious.
    Does anybody know if Ivanka is pregnant? She looks like she's getting bigger.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4074381;
    I've only watched the Celebrity editions of this show in the past. Can someone tell me if past regular editions of the show have been staffed with so many unlikable contestants?
    I've seen all of the seasons and these are definitely the least likable candidates. Often, one of the teams starts out as a mess and then the James and Davids get fired and they come together. But this year both teams are a mess. And I don't recall a team ever getting along so poorly as the women. Their treatment of Liza stinks. And I don't know what to think of Mohsa (sp?) and Tyana. I like Mohsa but know others don't. She was right this episode there was no reason to put her with the dogs.

One thing that seems to be different is Ivanka and Don are talking individually with the team members and allowing them to vent. This may the reason there is more emotion and fighting than before.

James needed to go but David should have gone first. There's simply no excuse for quitting on a team. I don't know why Trump doesn't fire the people who do that. Frustrating when reality TV gets in the way of the "interview" and they have to keep the interesting people.

Thanks, Stump, I had wondered how these folks compared.

I do really like the post exit moment they're showing at the end.
    Nice to know that these people are getting jobs. I really like that aspect of the program. Just wonder how I'll feel when David gets his moment. Can't imagine any job he could go on to after this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4074381;
    I agree that James was boring and should have showed a better attitude with the salon owner. But, I still am not sure why all the men seemed to dislike James so much, too.
    Of the 2 guys, I could better deal with James than David. The latter is a loose cannon, no doubt the reason why Trump is keeping him.

Those women are really vicious.
    Does anybody know if Ivanka is pregnant? She looks like she's getting bigger.
    norealityhere I was wondering the same thing about Ivanka, her breasts are getting bigger and bigger each week. I bet we'll hear she is PG soon.

I really don't have any favorites this season but David is the worst and he needs to go. He's there for entertainment purposes only, Trump would never let someone like him on his staff. There really isn't one person I'm rooting for so far.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I was scratching my head in puzzlement when Trump made a comment about David making a LOT of money before he lost his job. First, really good salespeople are the last to go when a company downsizes and second, can any of you imagine buying anything from that jerk? I wonder what is was that he sold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast