+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mahsa - Season 10

Re: Mahsa - Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands;4064724;
    She seems to be in constant audition mode.
    If we cut through the B.S. that's exactly what's going on with this woman. She's certainly not there for a job with Donald Trump. She's looking for a media job.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;4065756;
    She is one of those candidate as an HR manager you wouldn't want to hire. She doesn't have a clear career path. She is all over the place Now add Reality tv star to the resume.
    Except that's her ultimate goal, I bet. So its less another scattered accomplishment, and more a dive head first into her ultimate goal, I bet.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular

You're Fired! Well, not exactly.

A young prosecutor will shortly be shown the door after resigning from the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office after she ruffled official feathers by appearing as a contestant on this season "The Apprentice."

Read more: Brooklyn prosecutor resigns after appearance on 'The Apprentice' - NYPOST.com

I thought this season was suppossed to be for contestants that were out of work already. So did she lie on her application? Would love to hear what the Donald has to say about this.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I don't think she lied. On her bio on the Apprentice show page it states she "works as..." Present tense, not past. She probably sold them a bill of goods that she was way UNDER employed, rather than unemployed.
    I guess now she's UNemployed since I can't imagine Trump ever hiring her.

I'm wondering if she was actually going for this "job" or wanted the face time on tv. Perhaps she wants to try to cash in a la Omarrossa.

Donald would sooner hire my goldfish as his apprentice than this woman. She blew it day one with him.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4074157;
    I thought this season was suppossed to be for contestants that were out of work already. So did she lie on her application? Would love to hear what the Donald has to say about this.
    There are a few people who don't meet the criteria that I thought was necessary to be on this season of the show.
    Nicole resigned her job because she didn't enjoy it. Even if she can't find another one I don't consider ther a victim of the recession when she left a job of her own accord.
    Steuart lost two businesses due to the recession, but still has two. Again, not someone I would have thought would have been a candidate for this job.

Nicole admitted that she wants to work for Trump but I suspect Mahsa is trying to use the show as a springboard into the entertainment industry.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Boy, is she something alright. She needs to shut her trap because it's not doing her any good in this competition. She has a horrible attitude, and no way will Trump hire her.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

She made out pretty well; only had to stick around for four episodes and walked away with a $10,000 gift card.

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed;4080336;
    She made out pretty well; only had to stick around for four episodes and walked away with a $10,000 gift card.
    Wasn't that Tyana that got the Gap gift card after winning the previous week under her PM tutelage?

I thought Mahsa was still in the game, due to her charming demeanor and impressive boardroom skills.

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;4080569;
    Wasn't that Tyana that got the Gap gift card after winning the previous week under her PM tutelage?

I thought Mahsa was still in the game, due to her charming demeanor and impressive boardroom skills.
    Probably, I do tend to mix up their names.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast