+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 4/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/11 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Chef Boy is a wimp.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Holly/Cyndi smackdown at the boardroom! Since Cyndi can't be send home, WOOOO!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I liked Holly before the series started. But now, team Maria! Makes baskets and doesn't bash.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3874832;
    I cannot stand it when they bash Cyndi. Holly needs to shut her trap.
    There's a way to joke about her rambling which is not mean spirited. Holly Robinson Whoever-She-Is however, is mean spirited. Her (wrong headed) belief in her own superiority seems to bubble out of her pores.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3874843;
    I liked Holly before the series started. But now, team Maria! Makes baskets and doesn't bash.
    I've seen Holly talk in interviews over the years (amazing I even recall that, since its not like she actually has a career or anything), and I've always sensed a 'tude.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Okay, Bret is so scattered, I think the fairly likable Curtis may go.

Nooooooooo!

If Maria goes, I'm outta here. I didn't know her before this show, but she's earned more than a bit of viewer loyalty.

Although "a shocking exit" sounds a lot like Bret decides to walk. A real shame, because while he's insane, at least he's not as big an idiot as Holly appears to be.

I haven't really followed her since Jump St. Krom.

Shocking exit? Can't be Brett, that wouldn't be shocking at this point. Maybe Sharon?

Very sad news regarding Brett's daughter. I'm sure that's one of his biggest fears come true.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Maria was a complete unknown to me before this show, but she has earned my respect. I like her attitude, she doesn't trash people, she's smart and she works hard.

Holly I just want gone. She hasn't done very much since 21 Jump Street, mostly little bit things, and hasn't been on my screen for ages, and I don't want her there now either.

Shocking exit? Maybe someone quits, possibly Bret because of his daughter or Sharon because of being sick.

Yeah, Sharon going makes sense. She was sick for WEEKS in real life, seemingly. I bet she was checked into a hospital or something (surprised it didn't make the news if she did though).

If Sharon goes (and presuming Bret doesn't), I wonder if they cut the show short one week, or if Trump pulls the old "nobody is fired this week" card.

Thank you Pres Obama for signing the Shepard Law into the Law of the Land!

+ Reply to Thread