+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 3/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

3/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Trumpety Doo Dah, Trumpety Day...

Man, I just noticed how messy Trump's office is in that opening clip...

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread until midnight, eastern time. Thanks and enjoy the trainwreck show!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Re: 3/21 Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

I hate Holly already. Does she ever shut up?

Money money money money.... (for charity...)

Time for Brett to scare a child with Diabetes. Although he's got a good approach. Use Trump (and his big empty red leather chair) to impress the kid rather than his scary-ass self. "Donald Trump sweated out of his butt onto this!" He also calls dollars "beans".

It's the seasonal "hype Kodak" task. Trumpie uses the word "great" a lot and talks about how much he loves them. Blago the Slago is asked who the men's team leader is, and picks IsBad on the spot. I looked away and missed who did it on the women's side, but Sharon seems to be picked, and then says she feels ill and Maria steps up instead.
    Last edited by Krom; 03-21-2010 at 10:13 PM.

I love the Blago edit on this show. Total comic relief!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I adore Cyndi, but she is a train wreck for this team.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I hate Holly already. Does she ever shut up?
    Holly DOES seem to have a 'tude. A haughty arrogance which I haven't seen from her in interviews, etc.

I notice how the team insists they wait for Cyndi while she's in the bathroom, but nobody bothers to go and TELL her she has to hurry up. I smell an attempt to build up reasons to toss Cyndi on the fire at the next boardroom. "Cyndi made us wait while she peed!"

Poor bubbly chatty Cyndi seems to think the execs are there to show them how to use the cameras, and of course Holly doesn't miss a chance to bitch to the interview cams about that. Of course, what the execs really want to do is toss out buzzwords. Although Cyndi, despite wanting to know how to turn the cameras on, is also the one to most easily digest those buzzwords into a slogan. I'm sure Holly doesn't speak up about THAT, because she figures they can then hold Miss Lauper responsible at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3859819;
    Holly DOES seem to have a 'tude. A haughty arrogance which I haven't seen from her in interviews, etc.
    Its interesting that Sharon and Holly are getting the most Interview Cam moments though. Maybe Holly is also crafty enough to know that being a bitch gets her the most screen time.

Wow. IsBad really is living up to the nickname I'd already assigned him. Oh look. Blago the Slago curses a bunch to someone anonymous on the other end of a cell phone (lots of F-bombs) about being falsely accused and a victim in a corner where he damn well knows a TrumpCamera is tracking him. Then we get some idiot on the street confusing his big hair with Donny Osmond's.
    Last edited by Krom; 03-21-2010 at 10:34 PM.

Unfreaking believable. Blago is yakking on the phone and in sidebar interviews about vindication, blah blah blah. Please, let him go soon.

Sinbad is a aweful manage. Maria seems to be a good one. I was skeptical of her Wrestleing idea, but incorporating her charity is a great idea.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Wow, I like Holly but don't like her on this. Calculate blame much?

Guys look bad. Sinbad is an awful leader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast