+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: ****SPOILERS**** 4/27 show discussion thread

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Re: ****SPOILERS**** 4/27 show discussion thread

I am at a loss, what did Donald do that was wrong?
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3425346;
    "Poker players have no last names."
    Joan did not say that poker players do not have last names. She said that Vegas $$ comes from people with no last names.

Shadowy figures from organized crime was obviously what she meant.

Quote Originally Posted by boxhill;3425880;
    Joan did not say that poker players do not have last names. She said that Vegas $$ comes from people with no last names.

Shadowy figures from organized crime was obviously what she meant.
    Precisely what decade is she living in? Apparently she is wilfully ignorant as well as being an ill-natured harpy.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I've noticed Donald has had two financial analysts from CNBC (financial show) on his show and then guess who is on the CNBC financial show? Donald's daughter, Ivanka, she is giving financial advise...I don't think so, I sure as heck wouldn't take financial advise from her serious, not if I wanted to lose money. I watch this financial show a lot, it's the first time I've seen Ivanka on it, just not able to put my head around her as a financial expert giving advise to real investors.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mags225;3425852;
    Jim Cramer seems pretty weak-willed.

You can say that again.

What a wuss!

No wonder he was able to spout whatever junk the various banks and investment housed told him about "how safe those unsecured morgage bonds were" on his tv show to people who had no idea just how easily influenced he is.

Last night should be a revelation to people who may have believed anything he's said about investing in specific companies/banks in the past.

FORT Newbie

OK, I have to pipe in. Everyone is giving Brande grief for saying "foregoo", but where are all the snide comments about Melissa tossing out the sarcastic, "Oh, and I've been so uneffective" comment at the elevator? You mean "ineffective"? I guess if you're unattractive (or as Melissa might say, inattractive), it's just a slip, but if your beautiful, it means your stupid. Geez...

And as for Joan complaining about Annie and Brande teaming up to go after her daughter, well...pot, meet kettle. Joan and Melissa team up on others even when they are on different teams, creating some truly awkward moments and I'm disappointed they were never called out more by Trump for such shenanigans. They've done it all season and can't handle it being thrown back at them., or even the perception that it's being thrown back at them.

I used to like Joan, but after the comments she has made about others during this run, I no longer have any respect for her.

Melissa should have gone long ago. She's a cancer and a hanger-on with no real talent whatsoever. She took credit that didn't belong to her and passed blame when it should have been hers. I feel no pity for her.

What a couple of sore losers.

Annie is on top of her game. I haven't seen anyone play a reality show this well since Dr. Will on Big Brother 2.

FORT Fogey

"Forgoo" is funnier and dumber than "uneffective."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3425974;

It most surely was--as was the look on her face when she tried to figure out what it meant.

FORT Newbie

Not when a few minutes earlier she was the one rolling her eyes at Brande's slip. Yeah, Melissa, you're so much better than everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by pointmonger;3425972;
    OK, I have to pipe in. Everyone is giving Brande grief for saying "foregoo", but where are all the snide comments about Melissa tossing out the sarcastic, "Oh, and I've been so uneffective" comment at the elevator? You mean "ineffective"? I guess if you're unattractive (or as Melissa might say, inattractive), it's just a slip, but if your beautiful, it means your stupid. Geez...

And as for Joan complaining about Annie and Brande teaming up to go after her daughter, well...pot, meet kettle. Joan and Melissa team up on others even when they are on different teams, creating some truly awkward moments and I'm disappointed they were never called out more by Trump for such shenanigans. They've done it all season and can't handle it being thrown back at them., or even the perception that it's being thrown back at them.

I used to like Joan, but after the comments she has made about others during this run, I no longer have any respect for her.

Melissa should have gone long ago. She's a cancer and a hanger-on with no real talent whatsoever. She took credit that didn't belong to her and passed blame when it should have been hers. I feel no pity for her.

What a couple of sore losers.

Annie is on top of her game. I haven't seen anyone play a reality show this well since Dr. Will on Big Brother 2.
    True dat to all of the above!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread