+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jesse James - Season 2

FORT Newbie

Re: Jesse James - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3419826;
    There are the $20K challenges and the fundraising challenges. No other options so far on CA or CA2.

Yes, I guess I'm saying he is hoping to be PM again, the next time on a fundraising challenge. He had to do this one to check off the PM box, but $20,000 is not what these stars are competing for. I like that he's transparent about his motivations.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;3419089;
    I think Trump made the good in bed comment because he wants people to beleive that about him and Melania

oh crap - now that's a mental image I didn't need.......

Quote Originally Posted by grblizz;3420050;

Yes, I guess I'm saying he is hoping to be PM again, the next time on a fundraising challenge. He had to do this one to check off the PM box, but $20,000 is not what these stars are competing for. I like that he's transparent about his motivations.
    I really don't like that he waited so long to step up as PM, but very glad they won their task - I don't see him making the final 2 unless he can really pull out some heavy hitters in the fundraising tasks - whether or not he's PM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Jesse's face was certainly blushing, when Trump made that Good in Bed comment. I was surprised he blushed, actually.

FORT Fogey

I actually hoped he would have spoken up and said something to Trump, as he certainly had the right and perhaps even duty to respond to such an insulting remark. He didn't have to go ballistic or anything, but I would have liked to hear a calm assertive sentence or two that stood up for his wife having more character and class than to choose a husband based on bedroom skills ... and maybe he could have added, "or for other superficial reasons like wealth." That would have been a good laugh!

That exchange with Jesse had me wondering how much control Trump has over the final product and how he actually views himself. Does he not have someone with edit control who can watch these scenes and say "with all due respect, Mr. Trump, you are coming across as a massive douchebag in this particular episode"?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

To the Point

I had never really seen Jesse before this show. I totally understand why Sandra Bulluck tied the knot with this man. I love him. My DH and I both think he is just so cool and has handled himself with class and dignity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3420486;
    That exchange with Jesse had me wondering how much control Trump has over the final product and how he actually views himself. Does he not have someone with edit control who can watch these scenes and say "with all due respect, Mr. Trump, you are coming across as a massive douchebag in this particular episode"?
    He comes across as a major douchebag in most episodes (the comment to Brande that she didn't remember meeting him, having the model parade up and down the boardroom). And I find it disgusting that they kept in Annie's beejay comment.

I think DT enjoys coming across as a DB.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3421149;
    I had never really seen Jesse before this show. I totally understand why Sandra Bulluck tied the knot with this man. I love him. My DH and I both think he is just so cool and has handled himself with class and dignity.
    I think we'll finally see Jesse on "Celebrity Bad Behavior" next week on May 3. After watching the Rivers mother/daughter and Annie soap opera and after being pestered by Piers about about why he isn't using his wife's Hollywood connections to raise money, I think he finally blew the gasket on Clint - seems that way from the trailer. So I guess everyone has a Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;3419089;
    I think Trump made the good in bed comment because he wants people to beleive that about him and Melania
    Of course, Melania married Trump for the money :-) How good can be in bed without Viagara?

I love him. He's easily the most admirable celeb on the show.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast