+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 1/3 Premiere Show discussion **spoilers**

Re: 1/3 Premiere Show discussion **spoilers**

Ooooh! Thank you John for putting getting a new banner for the show. Whoever did it, it looks great.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2742256;
    Ooooh! Thank you John for putting getting a new banner for the show. Whoever did it, it looks great.
    Omarosa doesn't deserve such a pretty banner.

I'll have to try and catch this. Is it worth recording? We finally caved in and called our cable company for a DVR. (I stay up late to watch Dinner: Impossible, so now I can go to bed at a decent hour ... yay)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;2742259;
    Omarosa doesn't deserve such a pretty banner.

I'll have to try and catch this. Is it worth recording? We finally caved in and called our cable company for a DVR. (I stay up late to watch Dinner: Impossible, so now I can go to bed at a decent hour ... yay)
    Luv Dinner: Impossible and wish it was not on so late. Robert Irvine is hot.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Stump;2741454;
    N'ah. Carol was fighting well and she wasn't going to be fired. Trump never even asked her about the many contacts she must have had.

And Trump wouldn't fire Omarossa on the first show because that would mean he made a mistake bringing her back and since Trump doesn't make mistakes...

Bunny was going no matter what she said. It was predictable and the bunny seemed to know it. No point in fighting a lost battle.
    Tiffany was smiling on her way out the door after being fired. Why do I think that the celebs know when they are getting the ax? I am suspicious of reality tv since it is so terribly scripted.

It would have been interesting to see how the women's team would have done without Omarossa ~ rather put them on an even playing field with the men. She is not helping them at this point, and I agree with others that her purpose is to intentionally produce drama.

Gene Simmons rocks!

Love the new banner!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

I think Bunny knew she was going to be fired the minute Omarosa made it apparent that she was the target. Nely jumping in to support her only made it all the more clear. She knew and not because it was preordained. I think she smiled because it is such a freak show and she was not attached to the outcome.

I agree that Omarosa is the one that is not like the others (sung to the Sesame Street beat). We shall see if she continues to spout the line that she is familiar with how this game goes and to listen to her. I would hope that someone would point out that the men skunked them without benefit of previous player wisdom.

This is going to be the best Apprentice yet. None of these players care how this goes or if Trump "likes" them. Not at all! They are getting exposure, having fun and fighting to win a contest so they can stay on the show longer. And they don't care what Trump thinks of them as he does not hold their fate in anyway. I know some are focused on winning some money for charity but I believe that is second to outlasting the others.

Does Trump never smile? And his children look as though their faces are covered in wax. It's going to be a "who you know" show...name-dropping will be the norm. The bunny was fired because she didn't phone her name (Trump's BFF Hugh) and bring in some big bucks for a sucky hot dog. Maybe Trump had alerted Hef to be ready for a call and she made him feel foolish..hmm. I'm going to have to remain cynical and slack-jawed in order to continue watching. Though I may tune in to see if Omarosa can follow someone else's lead...and to see George whenever he shows up.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

A question what is different about this Apprentice -

I don't recall they had cell phones before or little black books. More like walkytalkies, I believe. So, for those who had watched all of the prior episodes (I don't remember who said that), the fact they had access to the outside world should have been a huge hint.

Anything else?

They won't get rid of Omarosa for a while, just for the drama.

Tiffany's arguement should have been that even if she had called Hef, he wouldn't have made up the difference in final totals. That was a huge lead, even though they didn't know it at the time. It was Omarosa's fault they were so far behind since she didn't want to use the advantages thaey had (sex, celebrity). Donald should have called her on that. After all, it's business, and you use the advantages you have. But then again, he doesn't want to dump her yet.

Stephen looked like he checked in at the wardrobe department for the movie "Wall Street" before the episode aired. The haircut and clothes looked like he was playing a part, not competing on a reality show.

Omarosa was wrong for not allowing them to use their Celebrity. Omarosa was correct about not using sex to sell. The Donald totally flipped on one season when the women used sex as a selling point. The Donald needs to stop talking out of both sides of his mouth and remember what he said in the past.

I still ADORE Omarosa and all of her outrageous behavior that few have the nerve to go toe to toe with,lol.

FORT Fogey

What a hoot! I think I'm going to enjoy the celebrity version more than the regular-joe version.

Contrary to public opinion, I do not believe that the more popular reality shows such as Survivor, Biggest Loser, etc. are scripted. Lawsuits, loss of credibility, etc. are enough to make it a dangerous option for the producers. However, in the case of Celebrity Apprentice, I can't help but think that they sat in a room and plotted the whole thing out very intentionally.

I don't care. It's cheese at its best, and I enjoyed it.

+ Reply to Thread