+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Gene Simmons - KISS Frontman/ Entrepreneur

Re: Gene Simmons - KISS Frontman/ Entrepreneur

Quote Originally Posted by uwishtoo;2741352;
    Check out the interview on genesimmons.com - he was a 6th grade SCHOOL TEACHER ? Can ya just imagine the parent/teachers conferences ?
    Can you imagine having him as a teacher? That would be cool.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2733496;
    This, I would have to disagree with you Krom! This man is smokin' hot and HE is the main reason I will watch a Trump Apprentice show!
    I'm watching the show because of Gene, too. In the rocking music world, this man is a legend. After watching him on last night's show, I thought he played the game with the most business sense, too.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 01-04-2008 at 01:18 PM.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2741494;
    Can you imagine having him as a teacher? That would be cool.
    I really gotta have resepct for the guy - after watching his family jewels show and him interacting with the kids and family and now reading this all about him - wow. BTW - was he the one that dated Cher at one time ? I saw the picture of Cher with some other gals on his site and it just said NO COMMENT next to it. It had to have been at least 22 years ago since he has been with Shannon that long

FORT Fan

I love love love Gene Simmons. He's the only reason I'm watching this show. The trailer for next week showed Gene in his KISS costume at a rock concert smoking fire from a guitar. I can easily see him putting together a rock concert for charity. That will so much roast Omarosa and her group, as if yesterday's drubbing wasn't enough. Is that what Gene is planning to do next week or later?

I do believe that he and Shannon met in '84. I vaguely remember him dating Cher, but I'm pretty sure that was in the '70's.

He's apparently opted to play it low-key in front of Trump, but at the same time controlling things from the background. He'll have to take the PM job at some point, though - hopefully he takes it soon. The men are pretty enamoured of him already.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I was surprised by Gene last night he was the most on the ball of all the celebs. By that performance alone I predict he will be the last man standing.

Dude, I hope Trump doesn't fire him for dissing the boss' daughter.

I would like to see him take down O, but I think he has too much class to acknowledge her existence.

6th grade teacher ... !! That would be so cool. I teach 6th grade and I'd love to have listened to him in the teachers' lounge.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2741743;
    I do believe that he and Shannon met in '84. I vaguely remember him dating Cher, but I'm pretty sure that was in the '70's.

He's apparently opted to play it low-key in front of Trump, but at the same time controlling things from the background. He'll have to take the PM job at some point, though - hopefully he takes it soon. The men are pretty enamoured of him already.
    THANKS ! That sounds right now that I do the math - I just cant fathom that something in the 80s was really that long ago

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2740445;
    Am I all alone again? Am I the only one who can't abide him? I'm so loooonnnnnely.
    Hey, I've already stated quite noticeably that I find him repulsive!

I will give him props for last night though. He was the one who steered his team into being able to play on their fame the right way to win. It may be repulsive in one sense, but it was good gamesmanship.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2741743;

It looks like he takes the PM chair in the next episode...or at least by looking at the chair he's sitting in........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread