+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 04/01 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Tim should have just focused on the job interview instead of Nicole. I'm glad he's out since he became lazy. Nicole should now shut up about Tim and focus on the job interview.

To the Point
    Actually I thought the only one who didn't lose focus was Stef (couldn't remember how she spells it). Frank was acting like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum instead of trying to focus and ignore the garbage between Tim and Nicole. Tim was acting like a lovesick calf (which actually isn't unusual at any age if one is truly lovestruck or thinks they are) and therefore distracted outside of the task (I actually thought while involved in the actual task he did a fair job of not allowing himself to be as distracted, unfortunately because they all live under the same roof it was distracting to the others). James was distracted by both of these guys and Stef just tried to stay outside of all of these distractions. Yes, it was obvious that Tim would get the boot. I didn't think his ideas were great but I didn't think anyone else was having great ideas either. Stef actually did a great job on the sales pitch, much better than Heidi. It's too bad that their ad wasn't better but it was a flop.

FORT Fanatic
    What did Tim actually DO that makes you say he wasn't focused? Because he talked to Nicole? Gees... all the contestants talk with each other.

Personally, I can't stand Frank. He's loud and obnoxious and will never get along in the Trump business world. He's never brainstormed a solid idea.
    He constantly comes in at the last moment and questions the project - for the purpose of putting himself in a good place (in case he fails - he can state he questioned/challenged it).

Sometimes I really hate these boardrooms. It was not all Tim's fault that his team lost. Tim was an easy target because of his showmance. Mark Burnett and Trump should put us out of our misery and send both Tim and Frank packing. This 13 wk job interview has been too long by about 11 wks. Please let it end and never be seen again.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678