+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 04/01 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    wow that is such a spoiler

FORT Fan
    frankie led the first week when martin got fired

FORT Fan
    Stepfani is now suppose to lead. She is the only one on Arrow who hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by mmlover;2307781;
    any good previews for next week
    Well, in the preview, Trump says a very angry "You're fired!" at the boardroom, but I suspect there are more than one person getting fired. Tonight, at the beginning he said "Welcome to the week 11 of 14-week job interview". They started week 11 with 7 people, and only one got fired. So, he's going into week 12 with 6 people. If we're going to have a 2-people final, that means we'll see some double/triple firings in the next two episodes.

FORT Fan
    on another website the apr. 15th episode says final 4, so 2 will be gone next week

FORT Fan
    and the teams will be split into 3 teams next week

I so wanted Tim to say to Trump "I'm not taking anymore of your bs" and walk away from the boardroom. It was so obvious he was getting the boot and the Trumps just wanted to bully somebody.

I don't understand how in previous boardrooms the PM gets fired for green-lighting somebody else's crappy idea, but not this time.
    "All is dust."
    ~Thousand Sons Legion

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by brett72;2307945;
    I so wanted Tim to say to Trump "I'm not taking anymore of your bs" and walk away from the boardroom. It was so obvious he was getting the boot and the Trumps just wanted to bully somebody.

I don't understand how in previous boardrooms the PM gets fired for green-lighting somebody else's crappy idea, but not this time.

Trump contradicts himself all the time. There is not consistency at all. He cuts people slack if he likes them for personal reasons and then bullys everyone else for kicks and giggles (and tv ratings).

Trump didn't like Tim. It was clear that Tim should definately have been the one to get the boot, but everyone knew it (including Trump), and the bullying was excessive, unnecessary, and clearly an act to drive Trump ratings.

Loverboy Tim is out and I'm glad. He should've kept his focus on the task. Now I wonder who is really going to anger Trump like that next week.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;2308173;
    Loverboy Tim is out and I'm glad. He should've kept his focus on the task. Now I wonder who is really going to anger Trump like that next week.
    How did Tim NOT keep his focus on the task at hand? It was clear that the other players on his team made a much larger issue of the Tim-Nicole thing than Tim did.

I happen to think Tim is right in his thoughts. Life is life and it's harder to find the love of your life than the job of a lifetime. Besides a job is just a job. I'd pass off a job with Trump ANYday for a chance at finding the love of my life.

However.... my guess is that by the time of the finale, Tim and Nicole will be Over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast